ADVERTISEMENT

4A West Boys Bracketology 2024 Updated February 12th 10:40am)

25 Page @ 8 Watauga

2/5 Updated: 27 Page @ 6 South Caldwell

2/17 Updated: 25 Page @ 8 Chambers

Last edited:
Having read most of all post about men’s basketball, I believe you have it right in ranking. Lake Norman has 5 future college players, 1 sophomore, 3 juniors and 1 senior.
Can not wait for a possible Lake Norman vs Myers’s Park game.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
If McDowell and Roberson finish with 1 loss what's the tiebreaker? They split their matchups. McDowell has the better overall record.

The tie breaker would come down to who finishes highest in the conference tournament.
I need to see where they are playing the tournament this year. It's usually at the highest seeded team but if it's a tie at the top I'm not sure how they decide.

If McDowell and Roberson finish with 1 loss what's the tiebreaker? They split their matchups. McDowell has the better overall record.
Looking at the past 2 MAC conference tournamets 2022 hosted by Erwin 2023 hosted by McDowell. Looks like the conference tournament will be held at one of the MAC schools.
AS far as seeding for MAC tournament if there is a tie for the seeds at #1. Starting at #3 and going down to #4 team etc. See which team did against those teams. If it continues all the way down to last place team and there is still a tie. A draw for the conference #1 seed for conference tournament. (Both teams would be considered co-champions regular season)

Last edited:
Reactions: Titanman27
Looking at the past 2 MAC conference tournamets 2022 hosted by Erwin 2023 hosted by McDowell. Looks like the conference tournament will be held at one of the MAC schools.
AS far as seeding for MAC tournament if there is a tie for the seeds at #1. Starting at #3 and going down to #4 team etc. See which team did against those teams. If it continues all the way down to last place team and there is still a tie. A draw for the conference #1 seed for conference tournament. (Both teams would be considered co-champions regular season)
MAC tourney is held at ACR this year.

ACR boys upset TCR tonight, probably helps McDowell out!
We beat Erwin by 40 ish. Play you all at Reynolds to end the season. If we win, we get the 1 seed, it not its a tie. I thought you all might beat them. TC is like playing Virginia. Low scoring, defensive struggles but if you can take them out of their game, you can beat them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT