ADVERTISEMENT

4A Games to Watch

You heard wrong. We blew the scoreboard up against you guys in 2011 and had to get a new one.

You heard wrong. We blew the scoreboard up against you guys in 2011 and had to get a new one.

Cool. Half of ours was blown in 2012 and could only handle single digits, held the single digit, 6 perfectly. Running out of room tho with all these titles, gotta feeling y'all don't have that problem tho.

Yeah. I've heard the scoreboard may have the score of the 2011 game embedded in it. That's awesome! We don't have room on our scoreboard for past scores. The conference and state champion signs take up too much room.

And the number of losses this seasons to that and won't be much room for the fans either! Safe travels Friday. And hope for a good injury free game on both sides.

If north Davidson is in fact the best 7-4 team in NC, they will beat the hell out of TC robersonv

Fyi east forsyth scrimmages North Davidson before every season. The East OL dominated ND. I believe after thirty minutes the touchdown count was 9 east to four ND, this game was played with East 2nd string QB, starting safety and Left DT benched on injurys they didn't want to risk before opening week. I think east Forsyth would beat ND in a full game 60+ to 30
I don't recall the score count being that lopsided, but I do recall that East Forsyth pushed the ND DLine around. It seemed like ND could pass it, but EF could pass it and run it all they wanted. I commented then that I hoped that was the biggest and best line that ND saw all year. I haven't seen anything from the defense that makes me think they can stop EF. I don't like this matchup at all, but that's what we get for losing 4.

Of course ND has to get by TC Roberson first. That won't be a gimme.

I literally remember you saying that at West Davidson that night when we scrimmaged EF....very prophetic you are.

Anybody who gives ND 0% chance of beating EF is delusional. The only way we have a 0% chance is if one or both of us lose in the 1st round. EF will be the favorite, but ND at least has a sluggers chance. I really don't think Mr Butts will go down without a fight, same for TJ and some of our other best players. that game really could see 90+ points total on the board, maybe more....win or go home, right?

Nobody gave us a chance at Scotland last year, so I guess you never know. That's why the games are played. I hate this is the last go-round in 4A. Just won't ever be the same.

I literally remember you saying that at West Davidson that night when we scrimmaged EF....very prophetic you are.

Anybody who gives ND 0% chance of beating EF is delusional. The only way we have a 0% chance is if one or both of us lose in the 1st round. EF will be the favorite, but ND at least has a sluggers chance. I really don't think Mr Butts will go down without a fight, same for TJ and some of our other best players. that game really could see 90+ points total on the board, maybe more....win or go home, right?

I don't think you can take much of anything from the results of that scrimmage because there was no game planning, just running plays to practice. But the size disparity on the lines was astonishing. The ND defense will get absolutely pummeled. And the EF pass defense is the worst possible matchup for ND. To beat EF you have to stuff the run and make them one dimensional on defense and physically run it down their throat on offense. You're not going to beat them with just the pass. Will Jones from Page threw for only 70 yards and multiple picks against East. Mobile quarterbacks have given them fits over the years though (LJ, Slade) so don't know if Butts fits this mold or more of a drop back guy, but looks like a horrible matchup for ND. Now Catholic....will be interesting.

I think East would beat ND but it would be a damn good game just because that ND QB is the real deal. With a QB like him he's going to keep any game close. If its close they have a chance of winning it. Would East be the favorite? Yes...but ND is a very talented very well coached team. Would be a lot closer than fans think.

DEANNA DOES MEAN I CAN,T CALL THEM TRASHLANDERS, UNDEREDUCATED, CROSSDRERS AND A BUNCH OF SOCIAL MISFITS. EVEN IF ALL THAT IS SAID IS TRUE.

I TRIED. ON A SERIOUS TIP. I HOPE EVERYTHING IS FINE. ALL THE FAMILIES ARE WELL AND FINE. LIFE IS SHORT . I LOST A STUDENT A COUPLE OF DAYS AGO IN THE PRIME OF LIFE.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT