ADVERTISEMENT

TD-FridayNight

Oct 28, 2015
Mayberry - RFD,NC
Just had a bad day and burnt out trying to find basketball scores that no one posts or posts with the losing team winning ! Basketball is not posted by several people like football. I never know if a basketball score is right or posted wrong by a losing team that is mad because they lost. I try to verify by at least 2 sources but some that don't look right don't have 2 sources. You have no business posting scores if you can't do them right. Football is 99% right on.

Last edited:
I don' give a crap if and who I made mad, They just need to support our team, win or lose.If they were on top this year there would be more talking.
I am with you all the way. The girls have won two consecutive state titles. So expectations are very high for ma. But you can't be loaded every year. It is 1a not 4a. Avery had not been any good since 2008 in girls. But have always rooted for them. Man I'm a cowboys fan in football. They have not won or been to a super bowl since I was a kid, but I still love my team. Yea their are a lot of band wagon fans. It's not fair to these kids. As far as officials are concerned, I heard a lot of complaints in the tournament championship games last night. I don't know what else to say but try to overcome it. I respect you totally for your input. You are an honest person. We need more people like you in high school sports

Reactions: TD-FridayNight
We are still dedicated fans just dont get on here and live off the past. MA girls are still a good team but nowhere near as balanced as in previous years. Had a good turnout last night. Prep is the worst place possible for a tournament. No parking at all

Reactions: TD-FridayNight
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT