ADVERTISEMENT

2AA: Salisbury vs St Pauls

This was such a great game.

One, Salisbury played an extreme phenomenal game. That QB is top dawg!!!
Two, St. Pauls came back 14-14 and got their momentum back. Their first time ever in a championship. I am proud of them

Great game....no fight. Great sportsmanship.

Last edited:
This was such a great game.

One, Salisbury played an extreme phenomenal game. That QB is top dawg!!!
Two, St. Pauls came back 14-14 and got their momentum back. Their first time ever in a championship. I am proud of them

Great game....no fight. Great sportsmanship.
Congratulations to St Paul’s for a great season....getting to the championship game when so many didn’t....is something to be proud of!

Congrats to Salisbury great win. The turning point in my opinion was the goal line stand in the 3rd quarter. St Pauls gets stonewalled at the 1 and Hornets turn around and march 99 yards to take a 3 score lead just think that was the breaking point especially to a young team. But hats off to St. Pauls making their first ever trip to State by no means a bad team Salisbury was just better tonight.Looking forward to some great matchups in this new conference with them. Not looking forward to watching us try and contain that big RB lol

Congrats to Salisbury from Lawndale. I really felt you guys were the team of destiny to win it with the way you pulled out some last second wins. Enjoy the Championship, well deserved!!!!! Someone buy that kicker a steak dinner this evening.

Last edited:
Reactions: dallashornet
For any of you that were at the game - how strict we’re they about the assigned seating? For example if someone accidentally bought a ticket on the wrong side, will they be forced to sit in that seat?

For any of you that were at the game - how strict we’re they about the assigned seating? For example if someone accidentally bought a ticket on the wrong side, will they be forced to sit in that seat?
From my observation they were not stricked at all. They allowed us - the fans to be us. People were sitting in different places...outside of their assigned seats from what I saw. Great times

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT