ADVERTISEMENT

1A & 2A NW Boys & Girls State Championship (Scores 3/11/17)

Girls
26f9-fe0f-200d-2640-fe0f.png

Mount Airy (18) Murphy (9) End 1st Qtr

Murphy Lady Bulldogs by 15 tonight over Mt Airy
I like the confidence in our girls Wildcat, but if they win I just can't see it being by more than a few points. A third straight road trip in a short period of time (two of them really long ones) makes it difficult against anyone. Mt Airy girls are really good on top of that, so doubly so.

I like the confidence in our girls Wildcat, but if they win I just can't see it being by more than a few points. A third straight road trip in a short period of time (two of them really long ones) makes it difficult against anyone. Mt Airy girls are really good on top of that, so doubly so.
I think it will be more of the hardship to play at the same high level they have been playing the last couple of weeks than the trip or competition. A lot of times a good team gets on a run and it's hard to sustain, even a collegiate team has trouble to play for that period without a little flat spell. They have all the components to go all the way.

Reactions: mbdfan
Guess they needed that extra 15 points. Great game
I really thought they would or I wouldn't have put that. Murphy is usually a very strong 4th Qtr team. Must have been a great game. Young team, they will be strong again next year

(2A )State Boys Basketball Playoffs 4th Round): Forest Hills 73, East Rutherford 73. Overtime on the way. Winner will meet North Surry Boys Saturday

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT