ADVERTISEMENT

2024 schedules

How did posting schedules turn into this.
Simple, Mr. Sbbbfan ... I posted a link to another web site posting schedules for many teams, and everyone gets bent out of shape! I kill several birds with one stone, and pardon the pun, everyone cries "Foul!" And to the "Recycled Dummy", I'll give you something to "log off ...? Interpret? Since you thinbk you're so damn smart, YOU FIGURE IT OUT!!! Or, would that strain that giant, enormous brain of yours???

Last edited:
Simple, Mr. Sbbbfan ... I posted a link to another web site posting schedules for many teams, and everyone gets bent out of shape! I kill several birds with one stone, and pardon the pun, everyone cries "Foul!" And to the "Recycled Dummy", I'll give you something to "log off ...? Interpret? Since you thinbk you're so damn smart, YOU FIGURE IT OUT!!! Or, would that strain that giant, enormous brain of yours???
Another button pushed, another rung down the intellectual/maturity ladder you slide. You proved my original theory. You were upset because of what you did was not recognized. It was all about you. Please realize that Deanna runs this site and provides a product that 99% of the folks on here appreciate. Show some gratitude. If not start your own site.

Elkin
Conference Games =
* H = Home

8/23

@ North Stokes

7:00 PM

8/30

H West Wilkes

9/13

@ Surry Central

9/20

H South Stokes *

9/27

@ North Stokes *

10/4

@ Forbush

10/11

@ East Wilkes *

10/18

@ Alleghany *

10/25

H Mount Airy *

11/1

H Starmount *

Last edited:
Perquimans

2024 Schedule:
8/23- vs Manteo
8/30- @ Camden
9/6- vs Pasquotank
9/13 vs Northside Pinetown
9/20- vs Wake Prep Academy
10/4- vs Washington County
10/11- vs Tarboro
10/18- @ Bertie
10/25- vs Martin County
11/1- @ Gates

North Stokes

Aug 23rd Chatham Central Home 7:00
Aug 30th Bishop McGuinness Home 7:00
Sept 6th South Davidson Away 7:30
Sept 13th Patrick County Away 7:00
Sept 20th Mt. Airy Away 7:00
Sept 27th Elkin* Home 7:00
Oct 4th Starmount Away 7:00
Oct 11th Alleghany** Home 7:00
Oct 18th South Stokes*** Home 7:00
Oct 25th Open
Nov 1st East Wilkes Away 7:00

Another button pushed, another rung down the intellectual/maturity ladder you slide. You proved my original theory. You were upset because of what you did was not recognized. It was all about you. Please realize that Deanna runs this site and provides a product that 99% of the folks on here appreciate. Show some gratitude. If not start your own site.
Obviously, Recycled One, you must be on dope ...

Why don't you stop with the BS and your cursing? We are trying to get schedules here and if you want to use HSOT then go there and stay. We are all happy here with the schedules. I am not sure why they are letting you by with your curse words as I have seen many told to stop with it and they need to ask you to stop also or everyone can turn lose with it. No one has cursed you back so if you don't like it here then why don't you stay on HSOT because no one wants you putting NCPreps down. I have watch your BS for several days and said nothing so stop with the cursing please ! ! !

Well, let's examine that. People on dope display some/all of the following behaviors: lack of emotional control, inability to use logic, lashing out at others, delusions of grandeur and feelings of paranoia. Now tell me which one of us does that sound like? I don't think it fits me.

Robbinsville 2024 Football schedule
At East Surry
At Franklin
Vs Mountain Heritage
Vs Copper Basin Tenn.
At Trion G.A.
Vs Cherokee
Open
Vs Murphy
At Andrews
At Hayesville
At Swain County
I am familiar with some of the teams from being on here a few years and reading the post about them. What about the 2 out of state non conference games and Franklin? Franklin is in a larger size class? Thanks

Reactions: TD-FridayNight
You used to be a nice guy and used to give info on here but for whatever reason here lately all you done is b*tch , Moan n groan - Grow up will ya! Your like what 60-70 years old start acting like it @RD28327

Mooresville;

Aug 23rd: Home vs Davie co
Aug 30th: at Reagan
Sept 6th: Home vs West Rowan
Sept 20th: At Cox Mill
Sept 27th: Home vs Hickory Ridge
Oct 4th: at Providence
Oct 11th at South Iredell
Oct 18th: Home vs West Cabarrus
Oct 25th: AT AL Brown
Nov 1st: Home vs Lake Norman

Reactions: RealStihl
I am familiar with some of the teams from being on here a few years and reading the post about them. What about the 2 out of state non conference games and Franklin? Franklin is in a larger size class? Thanks
Copper Basin is just across the state line from Murphy on Hwy 64. They are a small school with a new HC , in the middle of a rebuilding program.

Robbinsville 2024 Football schedule
At East Surry
At Franklin
Vs Mountain Heritage
Vs Copper Basin Tenn.
At Trion G.A.
Vs Cherokee
Open
Vs Murphy
At Andrews
At Hayesville
At Swain County
The Robbinsville vs East Surry @ ES will be an interesting game this year with ES having a new coach. The following week ES will be at Mount Airy. I am unsure what ES or R-ville has returned for the 2024 season. Does anyone maybe roughtrader4444 have any idea or does anyone know what R-ville has returning ?

Last edited:
The Robbinsville vs East Surry @ ES will be an interesting game this year with ES having a new coach. The following week ES will be at Mount Airy. I am unsure what ES or R-ville has returned for the 2024 season. Does anyone maybe roughtrader4444 have any idea or does anyone know what R-ville has returning ?

They will have a new field too. Last time I drove by the field, they have the grass up and it's dirt. Guess they are getting that turf field put in over summer.

East Surry, North Surry, Surry Central, Starmount, Forbush, West Wilkes, North Wilkes, East Wilkes and Wilkes Central are all getting turf fields this year.

Some doctors will make a killing repairing all the future ACL tears

Last edited:
Copper Basin is just across the state line from Murphy on Hwy 64. They are a small school with a new HC , in the middle of a rebuilding program.
Thanks for the reply brother! Appreciate it! I just been curious on what they are bringing back and the new school classifications?

Reactions: recycled2
Ashe is getting it as well so every high school in NW NC will have turf this fall except Elkin and Mount Airy. I do believe Mount Airy is to get turf in the near future as well.
I would guess the flood plain in Elkin would stop Elkin from getting it.

That is what I heard also and seems like something else was to be included in that but my memory is not good anymore.
I hope it’s more lighting bc I was up for Langtree vs Mt airy baseball game n just look at football facilities I feel like it would be “Dark” as heck as not many lights

Is there a way to post pictures on here? Was looking to share photos of the new field at EW. But I have never tried to post pictures on here.

IMG_8242.jpeg

If you see that box, then you can post a picture. I’m not sure if you have to be a member or what to post pics.

Reactions: EWCards#1
The picture can't just be from your phone photos but has to be saved to something with a https://www such as a Facebook or Twitter page or anything with a link to the picture. Example,
OIP.v50ilhw0nNi81bg0pL3Y3gHaHa

Insert your linked photo into the place Deana has the red square marked around but from something you have saved to a linked photo. https://th.bing.com/th/id/OIP.v50ilhw0nNi81bg0pL3Y3gHaHa?rs=1&pid=ImgDetMain

Last edited:
Reactions: EWCards#1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT