ADVERTISEMENT

2023 NCHSAA 4A Girls Basketball Championships

Waiting to get m tickets tomorrow. At least going to Dean Dome we should not experience what Providence High School was. Boy oh Boy did the NCHSAA screw that one up. I felt sorry for everyone there, especially the Security people and staff doing their best in a very bad situation.

Only at the Dean Dome, will it feel like "is anyone there?" Isn't there something in between? Reynolds, YES. Surely there is another facility like Reynolds? Maybe like Carmichael.

I agree Whitley. They definitely need bigger place for the Regionals. Wish I could be at the State Championship game. Should be a good one. Best of luck to Lake Norman. Bring that trophy home.

I got my tickets this morning. I will say that the ticket system was not easy for me to use. I finally paid for 4 tickets and only got two. The same happened for the Football State Championship game. So either I am a complete GoFan Idiot or the system is built to suck you dry.

Probably I am the idiot but......
Wildcats for the GOLD!

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
Already up and getting ready to motor on down to Chapel Hill to whom is Queen of the Hill. Go Wildcats!

Halftime stats

Score
Panther Creek 37
Lake Norman 31

Oliva Tucker 14

Lake Norman
Samantha Shehan 10

Team Rebounds
Panther Creek 19
Lake Norman 13

FINAL

Panther Creek 75
Lake Norman 65
Thanks Hon Dines for the updates and all the hard work you been doing put together these team threads.
For Lake Norman I have to say I could not be more proud as the season they had and the hard work they put in. This will be the most unforgettable season of basketball for Lake Norman. Congratulations to them and also for Panther Creek winning the 4A State Championship game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT