ADVERTISEMENT

2023 NCHSAA 3A Boys Basketball Championships

Pretty impressive that Northwood is in the final even after this class got split up by Seaforth opening.

CC amazes me with the height they have. Only 1 player at 6’5 and the rest shorter. I watched them play one time and they are a well oiled machine. On the other hand Northwood has a 7’0 and couple 6’8 to go with the team. And 6’6 also. Perhaps this could be CC toughest game. But going with Central Cabarrus for the win.

Reactions: CLTTarHeel33
I understand that CC is a fast paced team utilizing a full court press that places opponents in tough situations. Watching Northwood play multiple times this season, I will say it may be difficult to press them for extended periods of time. They have the size and athleticism to pass over their pressing opponents. On the other side of the ball, their defense is the best part of their game. Teams have a hard time scoring against their size and mobility. There have been times when they’ll run a 3-2 defense and place their length around the perimeter. This can be like the Great Wall for teams that don’t match up well.

This has been good one so far. I figure height would be a challenge for Central Cabarrus but they been able to answer with a score when needed to.

Technical foul was on a Northwood player. He has 4 fouls now. That’s the 7 foot guy

Congratulations to Central Cabarrus. Best team in Central Cabarrus history. Amazing how they could play against this team with height. It’s been fun of keeping up with this team this season. My thoughts was. Bring these guys up to play for the Tarheels and they will win the games. Lol just kidding. But these guys are awesome!!

Reactions: ohio tarheels
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT