ADVERTISEMENT

2023 1A Softball brackets with bracket updates

I may drive up to Robbinsville to see them play Elkin tomorrow. I've never seen a game in Graham County, and I've heard that they have passionate fans. I've got another engagement Friday, so I can't get to a game then and this might be my only alternative.

Robbinsville beat Elkin 6-4. Elkin got the tying run to the plate, but a fly out ended it. Nice little park at Robbinsville and good atmosphere. Lady Knights outfielders do a funny little dance before the start of each inning in the field before they head to their positions.

Robbinsville beat Elkin 6-4. Elkin got the tying run to the plate, but a fly out ended it. Nice little park at Robbinsville and good atmosphere. Lady Knights outfielders do a funny little dance before the start of each inning in the field before they head to their positions.

They have a good time.

Robbinsville is down a little from the last several years but still another SMC title and at least 3rd Rd. Going be tough game today.

ER wins 11-4. Second inning was the difference maker. Down 1-0, ER's Ziera Watson hit a gapper to right-center to drive in three runs. Cats scored three more runs in the fourth and the sixth. Addie Flinchum got the win. Skylar Pugh came in in the fifth and pitched the remainder. Once again, a great all-around performance from ER.

ER now travels to South Stokes on Friday. Good thing it'll be outdoors this time around........

I see the Rebels from North Duplin knocked off # 1 seed Pamlico last night.

…from Calypso, NC…too cool!

East Columbus Gators playing Northside-Pinetown Panthers tonight.

Gotta pull for the Lake Waccamaw Gators in that one!😉

Good stuff.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT