ADVERTISEMENT

2017 Central Piedmont 4-A Conference

Warhead1

Sep 8, 2009
This could be one of the top conferences in the state in my mind! West is fully loaded and ready to make a run according to their fans. With OC Kevin Wallace coming over to West many of the Titan fans think not only will West beat East easily but they will make a serious run at the 4AA Ring! They have all the tools on paper... its put up or shut up time in Clemmons! East Forsyth is very young and very talented! They lost a lot of talent last year with Beal and Cone... If anyone is going to top East they better get them this year. The Eagles will have young talent and speed all over the field. They have one of the best QB's nobody is talking about in Bullins. Coach Willert will have the Eagles ready to go like he always does. Glenn will have an explosive offense but can their defense keep points off the board? If they have to score 40+ to win every week it wont be good against teams in this conference. Was this teams turnaround last year due to OC Wallace. The Glenn fans say no way but on time will tell. Davie and Reagan will be young as well but talented. Everyone knows Coach McGee's offense will be explosive. McGee brought in former N. Guilford DC Coach Burton in to turn around the defense. I hope to see a major turnaround for the Raiders D this fall. RJR is in a tough spot but I could see them upsetting someone down the stretch.

Way too early pre-season predictions (Subject to change multiple times)
1. West Forsyth
2. East Forsyth
3. Davie
4. Glenn
5. Reagan
6. RJR

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT