ADVERTISEMENT

2017 2A Football toughest Schedule

You're taking me too seriously, I have not said one word about Shelby in this thread, and you obviously haven't put us down. I just thought it was crazy of you to think West and East Forsyth would beat 3 peat SC 4A state champion, South Pointe, a team featuring numerous major D1 prospects on the roster.

You have to give him credit for Dudley.

I think Dudley and SouthPointe SC cancel each other out.
I might be wrong, but I don't think either one of them are losing to any 2A school.

East and West Forsyth(of course neither one of them is beating Rock Hill South Pointe) cancel out AC Reynolds and Crest

Schedules could be even, but there's good arguements on both sides. I do think Carver will have a fewmore L's than Shelby. I would not be surprised if Shelby went to the title game with 3 Ls.

Reactions: BlackKnightNut
My junior we at one point were 2-3 and won 10 straight and a State Championship......senior year lost games 5 games and still made it to State before losing to Burlington Cummings.....so tell us why u cant go 8-3 and be a state title contender?????

I think he thought you guys meant South Carolina Contender

The DarkHorses did in 2905 and won it and played in the 3006 game with 5 losses but lost it

Wiz, step away from the computer at 2:30AM lol. Dark horse teams of the future. Yea the original poster was crazy to think you can compete for a state title with 3 losses. But they said later on they mean in SC u can't compete for a title with 3 losses apparently.

WRH has great tradition and will definitely compete in the East. Just hope a administration/coaching overhaul doesn't ever come to them like Thomasville and you guys should be fine. Don't fix it if it isn't broke lol.

The addition of Wallace Rose-Hill and James Kenen should bolster the 2A east which has been down the last couple years South Columbus got back its mojo last year and maybe even The boys over at Southwest Onslow will turn the corner this year

Wallace ROSE Hill has Clinton, East Duplin, James Kenan twice and has to travel to powerhouse Havelock

They play JK twice? Why? pre-scheduled before the new conference alignment?

They could end up playing again in the playoffs. How crazy would that be.

Has Shelby got most players back this year? Would love to see them play MC. Shelby would get the win I think.

Has Shelby got most players back this year? Would love to see them play MC. Shelby would get the win I think.

Our game against Rock Hill South Pointe this year will be the tell tell game. South Pointe beat MC last year 17-6 I think it was. If we can hang with SP then I think we would be able to hang with MC.

Reactions: blkgolddynasty
I disagree. Teams change from year to year, and comparitive scores are usually worthless because it's about matchups...

:O no way! I would have never thought there could be a difference of opinion on a message board!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT