ADVERTISEMENT

2 more weeks

The way this winter has been going I wont be shocked if Swain, Cherokee, and Robbinsville all have snow games and maybe even Murphy.
This was my driveway last week.
EuD7vsUXAAQ8Tqw.jpg

Wow.....where do you live AppVol......obviously in the mountains, but there are alot of mountains........as an aside, alot of people dont realize how far it is from Murphy to say Alleghany-all of which is "the mountains"

Reactions: UNC91 and Appvol
This was my driveway last week.
EuD7vsUXAAQ8Tqw.jpg

Mine looked exactly like that. Have heard practice at Mitchell is taking place in the parking lot due to all fields, yards, or any where with grass is pretty much saturated or standing in water. Been crazy the amount of moisture over the past month. Getting more rain, sleet, snow as I type. At least week one is on the road.

Go Mountianeers

Wow.....where do you live AppVol......obviously in the mountains, but there are alot of mountains........as an aside, alot of people dont realize how far it is from Murphy to say Alleghany-all of which is "the mountains"

that’s winter weather a lot of years in Mitchell, Yancey and worse Avery county. It starts snowing a lot of years around Halloween and continues into april. Yes Virginia there’s life west of I 85. Thanks cooper and que! Y’all made a great decision to keepeveryone in Raleigh safe.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT