ADVERTISEMENT

2/28 Scores

Eastern Randolph comes back to win over South Stokes in a great game by both teams. Sounds like there was a side attraction of MMA in the stands here and there throughout the game. Not sure who or what side. 74-71. Final
Stopped the game for about 15 minutes. It was on the ER side but fans were mixed in. Having fans standing behind the basket close to the court is a chance for an issue. Fellow behind me made a funny comment that the gospel music is a cover-up.

lol....as an old guy I had no clue what MMA was so I googled it....did they throw any fans out?? got pretty loud and tense in the last couple of minutes of Reidsville/Salisbury game.................fans and players get a little excited sometimes........................

Eastern Randolph comes back to win over South Stokes in a great game by both teams. Sounds like there was a side attraction of MMA in the stands here and there throughout the game. Not sure who or what side. 74-71. Final
It was primarily on the ER side. No actual MMA broke out. More like "Weigh-in posturing". It really could've gotten ugly though.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT