ADVERTISEMENT

1A West RPI

I actually think Robbinsville could be there in the end.... Didn't robbinsville's best player get hurt vs ESurry.? Is he back yet?

Every team on ER schedule is 12-21 as of today! EA down 0-4 etc. Down year!
Counting ER four of the six football playing teams would be in playoffs if they started today. PG is among those just outside. Look at RPI not just won/loss.
And it’s still their

Why do you keep acting like the game was close?
It was very close….way closer than y’all said it would be. I recall seeing a bunch of running clock predictions on here. What happened to that? Hell even Murphy last year was able to score some points on y’all and keep it within rock throwing distance until about mid third qtr, and Murphy was definitely nothing special last season.

MA's past opponents are 9-7 and ER's are 4-6.
MA's opponents left have a record of 10-13, ER's opponents left are 12-15.

After glancing at some of ER's opponents, opponents and MA opponents, opponents, I would think that ER's OOWP will also top MA's eventually. Now, all this also depends on ER winning out (and MA winning out). Which the only game that should be of challenge to ER would be the last one against that Orange/Blue team. I'm not saying that it will happen, but I wouldn't be surprised if ER was the #1 seed. Still a lot of football left though.

My son and I are coming up to watch the game from Murphy. Going to stay with an old military buddy who is a Starmount alum.
That's awesome. Be glad to have y'all.

I heard that some people from Tarboro are coming as well.

Probably gonna be a packed house.

Reactions: sbbbfan
Wet field, bad snap, yada yada yada! Who’s mad lol?? You’re so full of yourself ain’t ya! If is a great big word by the way! It’s so easy to get yall fired up! Don’t say anything bad or against buzzy and re’s opinions or you’ll get scolded haha! Other than East and Starmount, your schedule is definitely cupcakes! Enjoy, I’m out
W IM SURE OF!!!!! Blackrat

It was very close….way closer than y’all said it would be. I recall seeing a bunch of running clock predictions on here. What happened to that? Hell even Murphy last year was able to score some points on y’all and keep it within rock throwing distance until about mid third qtr, and Murphy was definitely nothing special last season.
348 rushing vs 48! MA shut down Robb offense. Murphys offense was good and they threw every trick play and onside kicks they could at MA. What was final score of that game?

Black Cat GIF

• Haha
Reactions: Bearmod1
MA's past opponents are 9-7 and ER's are 4-6.
MA's opponents left have a record of 10-13, ER's opponents left are 12-15.

After glancing at some of ER's opponents, opponents and MA opponents, opponents, I would think that ER's OOWP will also top MA's eventually. Now, all this also depends on ER winning out (and MA winning out). Which the only game that should be of challenge to ER would be the last one against that Orange/Blue team. I'm not saying that it will happen, but I wouldn't be surprised if ER was the #1 seed. Still a lot of football left though.
No one knows what lies ahead especially with teenagers. I do appreciate your presentation of the records of both teams’ opponents past and future.
Not that it really matters as far as RPI but I wish there was a component in the formula for classification of opponents.

Reactions: footballstar_17
No one knows what lies ahead especially with teenagers. I do appreciate your presentation of the records of both teams’ opponents past and future.
Not that it really matters as far as RPI but I wish there was a component in the formula for classification of opponents.
Hey Kidd since this thread is already off topic - I was going to tell you I did some work in Randolph/Moore county earlier this year, and I can confirm it’s not the “flatlands” up there.

Also, somebody needs to open some places to eat around there.

ER has been imo MA toughest opponent in the west last two years and I expect the same this year if we both get there. I expect Starmount to be a tough opponent also

Hey Kidd since this thread is already off topic - I was going to tell you I did some work in Randolph/Moore county earlier this year, and I can confirm it’s not the “flatlands” up there.

Also, somebody needs to open some places to eat around there.
Moore ain’t got a lot except for some places in Carthage. I would have to take you to the best ones because they aren’t exactly chains..
Now Randolph got tons. Lot of my Mt Airy brethren took my advice and hit up American Roadhouse. If you can’t find something to eat there you ain’t American 😂😂

Moore ain’t got a lot except for some places in Carthage. I would have to take you to the best ones because they aren’t exactly chains..
Now Randolph got tons. Lot of my Mt Airy brethren took my advice and hit up American Roadhouse. If you can’t find something to eat there you ain’t American 😂😂
Where I was working the closest chain I could find was the bojangles in Biscoe

Reactions: thekidd12
Where I was working the closest chain I could find was the bojangles in Biscoe
Should have went back up 73 to Asheboro (any chain you can think of) or towards North Moore HS (the Chicken Hut) both about twenty minutes.
Bojangles kinda like the Dollar General of chains. Can’t throw a rock without hitting one 😂
By the way you were about same distance, 20 minutes, from my recliner…

Should have went back up 73 to Asheboro (any chain you can think of) or towards North Moore HS (the Chicken Hut) both about twenty minutes.
Bojangles kinda like the Dollar General of chains. Can’t throw a rock without hitting one 😂
By the way you were about same distance, 20 minutes, from my recliner…
I stayed at the quality inn in Asheboro for 4 weeks actually. Was a regular at the Pizza Inn and Americas Roadhouse.

Reactions: thekidd12
27-16 is really close compared to the rest of your running clock games buzzyboy! But then again RE says yall don’t disrespect lol! GTHOH!
We only respond to you A-Holes after you have started your crap. Go sit on the commode for a little while before you start your crap typing.

Reactions: buzzcoach
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT