ADVERTISEMENT

1A West RPI

I don’t judge by stats, I’m looking at the highlights you put on here. 4 is good no doubt, but he ain’t mason. Line play is not as strong either. Good, yes, but not what they had. Don’t get butt hurt buzzy, just because my opinion doesn’t match yours 👍
Did you even read my post??

Guys, the real issue has nothing to do with Mt Airy! We all know that.

The real issue is what has happened to the SMC. If you could somehow pull an all-star SMC, they might place 4th in our CUPCAKE Conference this year. There fans are just in a state of disbelief of the fact of how far and how fast the Great Smokey Conference has fallen.

It is only natural in todays world of Trumpism, "it isn't my fault! it is somebody else's". So they want to tear everybody else down. It makes them feel good. It makes them feel a little less small. You know Misery not only likes company, it likes other miserable company.

You all may very well beat Starmount next Friday, but give the Rams some respect. They are better this year just judging on what they are doing on both sides of the ball. Yes, we have played the schedule dealt to us from Grinton’s tenure.

The biggest change is on defense. We got some kids that want to hit and punish. That philosophy is all from Coach Pardue.

I look at it this way that the Rams will be measured on how they play the Bears. If they lose, well they can work on things and hope to see them again in playoffs. If they win, well we can say Starmount is officially back!

I'd say rn it's not crazy to think Robbinsville could keep it within 2-3 scores of Mt Airy Murphy might be closer than that I could be wrong but I don't think Mt Airy would just flat out dominate those two, I think between Mt. Airy, Heritage, Starmount and Eastern Randolph those would all be extremely close games

Did you even read my post??
Sorry that was to GC4L…why would I have ever assumed it was you 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: buzzcoach
You all may very well beat Starmount next Friday, but give the Rams some respect. They are better this year just judging on what they are doing on both sides of the ball. Yes, we have played the schedule dealt to us from Grinton’s tenure.

The biggest change is on defense. We got some kids that want to hit and punish. That philosophy is all from Coach Pardue.

I look at it this way that the Rams will be measured on how they play the Bears. If they lose, well they can work on things and hope to see them again in playoffs. If they win, well we can say Starmount is officially back!
Deana, Not sure who you were referring to about giving Starmount some respect. But those of us Mt Airy fans have given nothing but respect to Starmount. And praise for the new facilities.
And it certainly was not any of "us" putting down our conference or the teams in it.

Reactions: NCBBFB and sbbbfan
East Surry and North Surry are soft? You can tie both teams to West Stokes. Quite frankly East should have beaten a VERY good west stokes team. That west stokes team should have beaten Randleman . West stokes will finish 2nd in what appears to be a pretty strong conference with walkertown jumping into the top 10 in 2a rankings. We hear the same things every year. Everyone above mentioned will get their shots at the CHAMPS at Wallace Shelton this year. Will be interested to hear your response on Saturday morning following that title shot. With a VERY GOOD Starmount team that should be a legit test for this team , a really good East Wilkes team , and the continued success of East Surry , North Surry , Ashe and yes West Stokes the Bears rpi will continue to rise. A conference championship, Number seed, a western regional championship and another game with Tarboro. That expectation has been established with this group and they are VERY capable of making it happen.

He edited some. But above it states everyone will get their shot at the CHAMPS at Wallace Shelton this year.

We get ours at the Ram House! We sending tickets to MA next week.

He edited some. But above it states everyone will get their shot at the CHAMPS at Wallace Shelton this year.

We get ours at the Ram House! We sending tickets to MA next week.
And I for one am looking forward to visiting Starmount and even eating one of your very good hot dogs and popcorn.

Reactions: NCBBFB
We have bbq sandwiches now and even slushies on home side concessions. We are preparing for a huge crowd.

MA could not win another game and it would be ok. I have got to see my alma mater and school I played for be in 5 State Championships winning 3! I have been lucky as most fans would love to have that. 2008,2009,2017,2022,2023 beating the Robbinsville team to get there in 2 of those!

LOL go back to bed. You do not know me or anyone else from here, but you are right about one thing. You have destroyed any respect others might have had for you.
Personally glad I don’t know you. I’m certainly not living my life wondering what other people think of me on a message board either. But those that do know me, might think differently than you. All you have ever done is bash Robbinsville and the smc and it’s quite comical to say the least! Big ol Mt Arrogant against the little ol smc! Too bad we couldn’t meet up in 14,15,19,and 20! Two of your best teams ever 09 and 23 and you barely escaped!

• Wow
Reactions: POWERATTACK
Personally glad I don’t know you. I’m certainly not living my life wondering what other people think of me on a message board either. But those that do know me, might think differently than you. All you have ever done is bash Robbinsville and the smc and it’s quite comical to say the least! Big ol Mt Arrogant against the little ol smc! Too bad we couldn’t meet up in 14,15,19,and 20! Two of your best teams ever 09 and 23 and you barely escaped!
Oh I think Starmount is already back. I mean I think they're pretty close to the '09 season I think that's when they won the state and the year they went to the state championship and lost to Wallace Rose Hill. In fact I think this team is probably as good as those two teams. Or close to it anyway. Now as far as barely escaping. I'm not sure about '09 but you'd be pretty mistaken about 23 you had to rely on a wheel route out of the backfield. One drive of about 35 yd then you fumbled. And then a snap while the quarterback was looking at the sideline for signals that you picked up and scored. Actually it just went all the way into the end zone and you fell on it. I think robbinsville probably achieves what they're supposed to every year they don't ever get lucky probably because they overachieve. But that's a testament to the toughness of the town and the school. But don't let your emotions get the best of you speaking from someone who does that often.

Look at the yardage in the 23 game it tells the story! MA RUSHING 346 Robbinsville 48 so lets stop with the BS!

Reactions: TD-FridayNight
Rams played for 1AA title in 2014. The 2008 team lost to Newton-Conover in 2A Western finals.

Both were good teams. MA wore us out in 2008 with Dobson and company.

Pardue was DC on the 2014 team.

Reactions: sbbbfan
Look at the yardage in the 23 game it tells the story! MA RUSHING 346 Robbinsville 48 so lets stop with the BS!
You and your stats again! By those stats the score should have been 49-0…was it?? Pretty close game for 3 qtrs if I’m not mistaken.

Oh I think Starmount is already back. I mean I think they're pretty close to the '09 season I think that's when they won the state and the year they went to the state championship and lost to Wallace Rose Hill. In fact I think this team is probably as good as those two teams. Or close to it anyway. Now as far as barely escaping. I'm not sure about '09 but you'd be pretty mistaken about 23 you had to rely on a wheel route out of the backfield. One drive of about 35 yd then you fumbled. And then a snap while the quarterback was looking at the sideline for signals that you picked up and scored. Actually it just went all the way into the end zone and you fell on it. I think robbinsville probably achieves what they're supposed to every year they don't ever get lucky probably because they overachieve. But that's a testament to the toughness of the town and the school. But don't let your emotions get the best of you speaking from someone who does that often.
Part of the game. And I was talking about mt airy not starmount!

We have bbq sandwiches now and even slushies on home side concessions. We are preparing for a huge crowd.
Y'all still serve Bojangles? Haven't been there since the Braves won in playoffs couple years ago and scoreboard was sitting on the ground.

With MA still having to play South Stokes, Elkin, & Alleghany, I think Eastern Randolph will pass in RPI if they also win out. So MA may have to travel to ER for Western Championship.

Not sure if Mountain Heritage will have enough to pass MA or ER with them playing Rosman, Owen, Avery, and Madison. That is going to hurt their OWP which is already lower than MA and ER.

I have never bashed Robbinsville even once. You just can not stop being a complete turd about Mt Airy or any/all of its fans.
And you must want something, you are on this site "pounding" you anti junk all the time.

Reactions: buzzcoach
With MA still having to play South Stokes, Elkin, & Alleghany, I think Eastern Randolph will pass in RPI if they also win out. So MA may have to travel to ER for Western Championship.

Not sure if Mountain Heritage will have enough to pass MA or ER with them playing Rosman, Owen, Avery, and Madison. That is going to hurt their OWP which is already lower than MA and ER.
Would love a return trip to ER. Any excuse to visit the Roadhouse for some more good seafood.

• Haha
Reactions: thekidd12
Guys, the real issue has nothing to do with Mt Airy! We all know that.

The real issue is what has happened to the SMC. If you could somehow pull an all-star SMC, they might place 4th in our CUPCAKE Conference this year. There fans are just in a state of disbelief of the fact of how far and how fast the Great Smokey Conference has fallen.

It is only natural in todays world of Trumpism, "it isn't my fault! it is somebody else's". So they want to tear everybody else down. It makes them feel good. It makes them feel a little less small. You know Misery not only likes company, it likes other miserable company.
Go ahead and keep on singing that tune. Murphy and Robbinsville will both be back soon enough. Better pray y’all are as good then as you are now. We keep receipts.

Not sure ER schedule any better! Conference is down this year and so is there non conference opponents.
Really???
Number one in western 2A means conference is down?
Check out the current RPI in West 2A and how many PAC7 teams would be in playoffs if they started today.
Also check out the records of non conferenc.. Not sure on the number of teams in 3A that would make playoffs if they started today.

How’d you drag ER into this spat buzz?
And while I’m at it it’s their not there…

Really???
Number one in western 2A means conference is down?
Check out the current RPI in West 2A and how many PAC7 teams would be in playoffs if they started today.
Also check out the records of non conference.. Not sure on the number of teams in 3A that would make playoffs if they started today.

How’d you drag ER into this spat buzz?
And while I’m at it it’s their not there…
Every team on ER schedule is 12-21 as of today! EA down 0-4 etc. Down year!

27-16 is really close compared to the rest of your running clock games buzzyboy! But then again RE says yall don’t disrespect lol! GTHOH!
LMAO you mad??? Buzzyboy lol! Blackrat!!! MA doesn't fumble right bf the half on your 2 and the center doesn't snap the ball and Robb picks up and runs in EZ its 34-8. 5 hour bus trip on a rain soaked slow field and MA had to play a physical game and whipped yall at the great Big Oaks with all that prestige and ghost of football past! But if you thinking that game was close like I said look at the stats....MA RUSHING 348 ROBB 48 and MA made bad mistakes and still won.

• Haha
Reactions: BlackCat93
LMAO you mad??? Buzzyboy lol! Blackrat!!! MA doesn't fumble right bf the half on your 2 and the center doesn't snap the ball and Robb picks up and runs in EZ its 34-8. 5 hour bus trip on a rain soaked slow field and MA had to play a physical game and whipped yall at the great Big Oaks with all that prestige and ghost of football past! But if you thinking that game was close like I said look at the stats....MA RUSHING 348 ROBB 48 and MA made bad mistakes and still won.
Wet field, bad snap, yada yada yada! Who’s mad lol?? You’re so full of yourself ain’t ya! If is a great big word by the way! It’s so easy to get yall fired up! Don’t say anything bad or against buzzy and re’s opinions or you’ll get scolded haha! Other than East and Starmount, your schedule is definitely cupcakes! Enjoy, I’m out

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT