ADVERTISEMENT

Volleyball 1A West playoff projections

You are right it was River Mill who came out of that conference and East Wilkes is 14-8 not 18-4. It will be interesting I agree. I think Prep and HD will both be very tough outs. Elkin is a tough senior dominate team

Reactions: bulldog nation2014
You are right it was River Mill who came out of that conference and East Wilkes is 14-8 not 18-4. It will be interesting I agree. I think Prep and HD will both be very tough outs. Elkin is a tough senior dominate team

Graystone is that way as well. I think they have 9 seniors. I will correct east wilkes.

Graystone is that way as well. I think they have 9 seniors. I will correct east wilkes.
Also just got this off the NCHSAA website:
A team that is second in a split conference must finish second in the overall conference standings to be seeded second. If the second team in a split conference finishes in third place in the overall conference standings, it will be seeded third. (Revised)
So East Wilkes will be a number 3 seed so that will change the bracket a little bit

Reactions: bulldog nation2014
Also just got this off the NCHSAA website:
A team that is second in a split conference must finish second in the overall conference standings to be seeded second. If the second team in a split conference finishes in third place in the overall conference standings, it will be seeded third. (Revised)
So East Wilkes will be a number 3 seed so that will change the bracket a little bit

The big shake up will be if Chatham central wins that tie breaker. That would put SD in the 2nd seeds and then Chatham up with the ones and you have a 3 way tie for the 2,3, & 4 seeds. On top of ALL the other tie breakers you could see a movement of 10 out of the 32 teams still lol.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT