ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball 1A playoff projections?

Hey alleghany84 is our football schedule same as last season but flip flopped locations? i would send u a private message to ask this but i have yet to figure out how to do that

Click on that box where you can post icon. It should bring up person's info. Hit start conversation and that's it.

Starmount 47 -Alleghany 33 - F
Most disappointing thing I have saw lately. Alleghany is playing without their starting center, their starting power forward, their starting point guard, their back up point guard completely due to illness and injury. The only two normal starter they had was their shooting guard who was playing one handed due to a torn ligament in his thumb from the night before, and their small forward who had spent the previous 12 hours throwing up. Alleghany has of course never had much depth, so the court was full of reserves and JV players. Believe it or not, Starmount held the ball.
WOW what guts and confidence.

Whats wrong with avery hash? will any of our team be back for playoffs? or are we screwed?

I went back and made final adjustments to my projections. If my calculations are correct, River Mill will be heading East and Research Triangle is the first team out. Only thing I'm unclear on is if either River Mill or Kestrel Heights got the #3 seed in their conference.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT