ADVERTISEMENT

1A GIRLS WEST BY SECTIONAL

Robbinsville 34
TJ 04
Alot of girls getting to play for Robbinsville

RVille 41
TJ 08
After 1 half.

TJ isn't to good. Robbinsville could score 90. in this game.

Last edited:
Reactions: ObserveAndReport
Albemarle 77-56
Seen bishop won 68-20
MA up big in the 3rd on SD
Uwharrie won 56-38
North Rowan 59-14 over Hayesville

Last edited:
Lady braves survive, lady braves started to run away when 11 for ER got hot and brought them back, lady braves won65 to 62
Dang. Congrats to Cherokee.

I knew Snotherly would have a good game but I did not see that performance coming from Brower. Wow. She went out with a bang.

ER should be a bit better next year. Tough season, Cats.

Reactions: 97Cougar
North vs Hayesville score kinda got me worried. Robbinsville isn't deep. If we get in foul trouble or someone is off we will be done playing bball.

Does NFNS cover this game?
Sure hope not. I'm yet to see anything they do be worth the money.

North vs Hayesville score kinda got me worried. Robbinsville isn't deep. If we get in foul trouble or someone is off we will be done playing bball.

Does NFNS cover this game?
Sure hope not. I'm yet to see anything they do be worth the money.
I don't see it listed on NFHS. Problem with NFHS is that the quality varies so much from school to school. Mountain Heritage-Corvian game was close to watching Maroon Devil Network. But others I've seen it's like watching game film shot by a kid who isn't paying too much attention.

I’m going Heritage in a battle over Cherokee.
Highlands.
Starmount
Swain
Robbinsville
Rosman
Mt Airy
Mitchell holds the score down wins in over time over Murphy.

Murphy by 15
Mt Airy by 15
Bishop by 10
Robbinsville by 8
Uwharrie by 8
Langtree by 8
Highlands by 10
Mtn heritage by 10

Reactions: 97Cougar
Cherokee's one three one zone is leaving the three point line open....wish they would play more man in 2nd half

Reactions: uk-te-na
Another wide open 3 for heritage....this one 3 one sucks...guess we can't play man.

Murphy 46 Mitchell 27 start of 4th
Thanks for the updates. This has been a problem for Mitchell this year. First half or 3 quarters Mitchell has been competitive but seems to lose something (other than the game) later in games. Still proud of the Mountaineers for staying together as well as they have with what they went through.

Go Mountaineers

Murphy 64 - Mitchell 47 Final

Mitchell jumped up on Murphy right out of the gate and were up 15-7 at the end of the 1st, Murphy followed up with a 32-4 run not long after to essentially put the game to bed.

Last edited:
Mitchell had a tough year thanks to coach pitman and Cook for coaching. Girls didn’t give up tonight. Murphy’s really good. Be interesting to see Murphy and heritage. Anyone know how heritage boys lost?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT