ADVERTISEMENT

1A East Semifinals: Gates-North Edgecombe (Vote for winner)

Who wins?

• Gates County

Votes: 14 29.8%
  • North Edgecombe

Votes: 33 70.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'd like to see NE get back to the ship...back in the day they were a powerhouse program and it was a yearly thing it seemed like they would be playing for the championship...I think they'll win this game...but beating Robbinsville or Murphy is a tall order,but I don't know what they have so they would definitely have a shot

Their starters are good and they have good size. What’s going to hurt them is they just don’t have any depth. Hope they make it - would be cool if us and them both made it and you would have two schools within 6 miles of each other playing in the same stadium.

Their starters are good and they have good size. What’s going to hurt them is they just don’t have any depth. Hope they make it - would be cool if us and them both made it and you would have two schools within 6 miles of each other playing in the same stadium.

Gates County is playing for something other than a championship now. They will be a very tough out.

Reactions: tarheelg
Pulling for the county this week. As tarvikes stated, north doesn’t have much depth, but hoping they can pull it out

I think you will get you wish.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT