ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball 1A Boys Undefeated Teams(Please add any if not listed)

Xman8balla

Oct 5, 2006
Charlotte NC
Voyager Academy 5-0
Lincoln Charter 4-0
Uwharrie Charter Academy 4-0
Nantahala 3-0
Pamlico County 2-0
Bishop Mcguiness 2-0
Cherryville 2-0
Avery County 1-0
East Montgomery 1-0
North Stokes 1-0
Bessemer City 1-0
Winston Salem Prep 1-0
Raleigh Charter 1-0
Chatham Central 1-0

I will be updating this thread each week so there wont be a million threads.

Voyager Academy 5-0
Lincoln Charter 4-0
Avery County 3-0
Nantahala 3-0
Pamlico County 2-0
Bishop McGuiness 2-0
Cherryville 2-0
Franklin Academy 1-0
East Montgomery 1-0
Bessemer City 1-0
Mount Airy 1-0
Cherokee 1-0
Raleigh Charter 1-0
North Stokes 1-0

Where are the weekly updates on the list of Undefeated Teams last date Nov. 30
Mount Airy Boys & Girls now 6 -0 as of 12/11/15

Voyager Academy 5-0
Lincoln Charter 4-0
Nantahala 3-0
Pamlico County 2-0
Bishop Mcguiness 2-0
Cherryville 2-0
Avery County 1-0
East Montgomery 1-0
North Stokes 1-0
Bessemer City 1-0
Winston Salem Prep 1-0
Raleigh Charter 1-0
Chatham Central 1-0
The Burlington School 9-0

Guys I will update as needed the basketball polls will release soon hold your horses hahaha. None of you should or have the right to demand any special treatment. We do our best to provide content an service.

Voyager Academy 5-0
Lincoln Charter 4-0
Nantahala 3-0
Pamlico County 2-0
Bishop Mcguiness 2-0
Cherryville 2-0
Avery County 1-0
East Montgomery 1-0
North Stokes 1-0
Bessemer City 1-0
Winston Salem Prep 1-0
Raleigh Charter 1-0
Chatham Central 1-0
Your comment in the first post was I will be updating this thread each week so there wont be a million threads. And my question was Where are the weekly updates on the list of Undefeated Teams last date Nov. 30 I posted this week end... I was trying to help you .
There were no demands made , just wondered why this was posted and not followed up on after several people sent in undefeated teams for 2 weeks and no up date made. Sorry to bother you and I want send anymore . You should have let us know that you were running behind. Thank You for you effert I know you are trying. Have a Very Merry Christmas

Last edited:
If u keep going by maxpreps then ur info will continue to be wrong.

Dude I have told ur rville record and you continue to post what maxpreps has. Boys 4-2
Girls 5-1.
How can the boys have less games than girls? Geez

Dude I have told ur rville record and you continue to post what maxpreps has. Boys 4-2
Girls 5-1.
How can the boys have less games than girls? Geez

Tell your coach to update info than. I go by what's reported. Per NCHSAA everyone is suppose to report info to MaxPreps.com. I had not seen your post on stats. If not right feel free to post record no need to make negative comments I do the best I can tracking scores an records down. I even report as many as I can to MaxPreps.com.

Reactions: Hon Dines
U be quiet.
I will continue to post the right records.
An dude you have serious issue every year it's something with you. I noticed you disappeared last year when your team started to lose. Man up an post win lose or draw tough guy. Any other issues I will have ms King have you ban from site. You can feel free to email as well xavier28205@yahoo.com. Tough guy I'm not hard to find.

As Xman said, all coaches are required to post their game scores to maxprep. It is the official site for current W/L records of NCHSAA. Your complaints should be to your coaches.

You have no idea what kind of task Xman has taken for all 350+ schools.

Yes, the NCHSAA will use those records for their seeding process so it very important for that info to be up to date.

Maxprep is slow sometimes but accurate once posted. They wait on a reliable source from the schools I think because NCHSAA uses their scoring.I posted a score once a few weeks ago and it took a day & 1/2 before i saw it said the score had been varified and was posted. I have not posted on there sense, they don't know me. LOL Been a lot of 3 game weeks and it is hard for the coaches to find time but I think now that the regular season starts this week they may be coming faster. I think the seedings for the tournments depends on them being posted for the NCHSAA.

Maxprep is slow sometimes but accurate once posted. They wait on a reliable source from the schools I think because NCHSAA uses their scoring.I posted a score once a few weeks ago and it took a day & 1/2 before i saw it said the score had been varified and was posted. I have not posted on there sense, they don't know me. LOL Been a lot of 3 game weeks and it is hard for the coaches to find time but I think now that the regular season starts this week they may be coming faster. I think the seedings for the tournments depends on them being posted for the NCHSAA.

You must be a coach or AD to post school scores on MaxPrep.

I am a member and did post the score but they waited for varification which makes sense if they are used by the NCHSAA. If anyone posted it would as unreliable as another site I use for football. During some games it had the losing team winning big time but by the end of the game someone would correct it. This was only a few times this happened and the poster was listed as from Texas . LOL I used other sourses to varify that site.I do know it was not the site administrator.

yes
last statement on link:
*Please note that all scores reported through the team's fan page must be approved before they are published on the site. Scores can take up to 24 hours to appear on the site.

I report scores a lot and get a email about thanks for reporting the score. Then 24 hours later it is posted.
probably waiting on confirmation?

yes
last statement on link:
*Please note that all scores reported through the team's fan page must be approved before they are published on the site. Scores can take up to 24 hours to appear on the site.

I report scores a lot and get a email about thanks for reporting the score. Then 24 hours later it is posted.
probably waiting on confirmation?
Thanks, sorry I did check the link.

East Montgomery hasn't played anyone. Not saying they don't have a good team but the schedule has been weak so far.

I'm not sure who they have played but there are some really really good teams that have multiple losses that have beefed up their schedule this season both on the girls and guys side. What you have this season is teams with deep playoff run aspirations playing difficult scheduled to get them better and teams not playing anybody just to rack up wins to better their seeds so maybe they can get a home game in playoffs lol. However come conference time that usually points out those teams.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT