ADVERTISEMENT

#19 Mount Tabor at #14 Davie

Deacsfan

Oct 1, 2023
Davie lost at Tabor by 1 in the regular season, any thoughts on what will happen in this one?

Yeah I think that Tabor could win, but I also think Davie could win, in my mind, this is a toss up.

Winner of this game will give Mooresville all they can handle and possibly get the upset (of course I'm bias) but Mt Tabor is no joke right now. They've won 4 straight, they're healthy and playing great. A very Dangerous team...

People forget they played Grimsley to a 7-7 tie in the first half and led 7-0 after the first quarter. They have size and are very tough in the trenches...They have two WR's with D-1 talent...one has offers from FSU etc..

Last edited:
Winner of this game will give Mooresville all they can handle and possibly get the upset. Mt Tabor is no joke right now; They've won 4 straight, they are healthy and playing great. A very Dangerous team...

People forget they played Grimsley to a 7-7 tie in the first half and led 7-0 after the first quarter. They have size and are very tough in the trenches...They have two WR's with D-1 talent...one has offers from FSU etc..
Ik it was a scrimmage but Mooresville held their own vs Grimsley

I wonder if it matters at all to mention Davie hasn't beaten Tabor at the new stadium yet, the last time they beat them at home was the 2015 season.

Reactions: CPC4LIFE
I wonder if it matters at all to mention Davie hasn't beaten Tabor at the new stadium yet, the last time they beat them at home was the 2015 season.
Wow, Hard to believe that the Carney brothers didn't get a win in that time frame.

Reactions: Deacsfan
Winner of this game will give Mooresville all they can handle and possibly get the upset (of course I'm bias) but Mt Tabor is no joke right now. They've won 4 straight, they're healthy and playing great. A very Dangerous team...

I know this was last year, so it doesn't really matter, but Davie in the first round played grimsley and were only down a touchdown at halftime I believe.

Weird seedings. From reading about the Reagan/ TC Roberson game, it seems like R has a legitimate chance to win (I'll have to rely on posters judgment on that) yet one of the two teams that trounced R have to go home after one round. If I were going to a game around Forsyth County, this would be the one.

Weird seedings. From reading about the Reagan/ TC Roberson game, it seems like R has a legitimate chance to win (I'll have to rely on posters judgment on that) yet one of the two teams that trounced R have to go home after one round. If I were going to a game around Forsyth County, this would be the one.
Yeah I imagine it's gonna be packed Friday night

I think this will be the most exciting game of week 1 playoffs. A high scoring shootout.., in the Wild Wild West.

Reactions: Hon Dines
Tabor had a nice amount of students attend the R game at Reagan.

Big difference between 4 miles and 25 so I don't know if it will carry over. I hope they go. Seems like this will be a great game

Don’t know anything about Tabor… but which ever team has the more physical running game is the team that is going to win here.

Tabor had a nice amount of students attend the R game at Reagan.

Big difference between 4 miles and 25 so I don't know if it will carry over. I hope they go. Seems like this will be a great game
There is currently no Tabor student section with 6 minutes until the game starts.

There is currently no Tabor student section with 6 minutes until the game starts.
I am not surprised.

Versus R, those kids went to elementary and middle school together and they are 4 to 4 miles apart.

MT kids know nothing about DC and open enrollment has destroyed community ties to schools.

That Mt Tabor kickoff return was so nice, it didn’t count… I think it was Snook Peterkin(FSU) called back… a phantom penalty! on Tabor that I can’t find on tape. Lol.. Anyway, this is a good game. Tabor is dangerous!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT