ADVERTISEMENT

#16 Draughn AT #1 Eastern Randolph

Funny story the Russian Razorbacks we're brought into graham county back in the early 1900s to a lodge on the Skyway. About 5,500 ft. It was also the first place to have a phone here. A rich guy from out of here owned it and had Bison Elk Razorbacks etc from hunting.
Long story short. All the animals evidently got killed or got loose. Only the razorback made it. They have spread from here all over the mtns. You can look this up. It's fact. Anyway sorry for the history lesson.
See this ^^^^ is interesting…
I enjoyed this post

And we would welcome you…
Almost everyone on here knows we are in no way an urban county. Just one can’t grasp that.
Cmon down.
Bring your rifle and we might chase a whitetail.
If we can dodge the traffic 😂
I am on the way, hahaha. Cool, windy, and blowing snow here when I got in the woods this morning.

Go Mountaineers

I am on the way, hahaha. Cool, windy, and blowing snow here when I got in the woods this morning.

Go Mountaineers
Wind picking up a lot here now. I’m a woods/acorn hunting guy (too lazy to tote corn and oaks do same thing) Going to be a tough afternoon I’m afraid.

Reactions: wncbowhunter
How many points y'all give up to Draughn MA held Dula to 26 yds and 6 pts given up bf half on cornerback falling down.
Points?
Somewhere south of a hundred…
Yards?
Would have been a lot less but entire defense was temporarily blinded by the numerous streetlights from over congested surrounding neighborhoods…
Sorry…
You ask questions you already know answers to.

How many points y'all give up to Draughn MA held Dula to 26 yds and 6 pts given up bf half on cornerback falling down.
Impressive, yes. But keep in mind that you guys already had a game under your belt. That was Draughn's first game of the year.

Funny story the Russian Razorbacks we're brought into graham county back in the early 1900s to a lodge on the Skyway. About 5,500 ft. It was also the first place to have a phone here. A rich guy from out of here owned it and had Bison Elk Razorbacks etc from hunting.
Long story short. All the animals evidently got killed or got loose. Only the razorback made it. They have spread from here all over the mtns. You can look this up. It's fact. Anyway sorry for the history lesson.
Awesome love the history. What a great post

Reactions: Chute Boxe Hero
Eastern Alamance , looks good on paper, impressive is a understatement considering they showed out on a 7-4 under achieving havelock squad. Rumor has it eastern had a few starters out opening week when they played eastern Randolph. Anything to that?

I’m just saying all these scores and stats really don’t mean anything when it comes down to a given night. Last night ER didn’t play that well, sort of flat off a bye week. But then you can’t discredit the effort of Draughn who came to play. Dealing with teens you just never know from one week to the next. Good luck to MA, hopefully we will meet.

Eastern Alamance , looks good on paper, impressive is a understatement considering they showed out on a 7-4 under achieving havelock squad. Rumor has it eastern had a few starters out opening week when they played eastern Randolph. Anything to that?
I know for sure that their starting QB was out. I'm not sure exactly how many starters were out. I saw at least two players that weren't dressed out. I still can't believe ER handled them like they did though.

EA has been red-hot ever since the loss to ER. They beat Williams by around 20 (Williams just lost to undefeated 71st by one point).

Robbinsville destroyed Asheville who just lost by one to MC who is ranked 25th in the state.
And that has what to do with Draugh at Eastern Randolph game???
And after looking at bracket I believe MC was a 25 seed in playoffs?
Beat 8 seed Butler in first round and 9 seed Asheville in second...
Ain't the internet a wonderful thing??? 😁

Reactions: kingbluedevil
MC is ranked 15th in the state.
Ain't the internet wonderful.
Ain’t what you said.
Maxpreps really?
25 seed in NCHSAA 4A west bracket…
That puts them at around 50 in that classification overall.
Also again, what does any of that have to do with Draughn/ER game where you posted it?
Thanks for trying though 👍

Yeah and Randolph county is a vast emptiness. No one for a 100 miles.

That's what makes you a great commentator.

Ain’t what you said.
Maxpreps really?
25 seed in NCHSAA 4A west bracket…
That puts them at around 50 in that classification overall.
Also again, what does any of that have to do with Draughn/ER game where you posted it?
Thanks for trying though 👍

Before Friday's games maxpreps had MC at 25th and Simmons had MC at 28th but you want to laugh and use nchsaa SEEDING. lmao. The same nchsaa that put 2a Eastern Randolph(670) in 1a because a bunch of kids get free lunch. What a joke.

Reactions: KW23
You do know that SEEDING and RANKING are two totally different things right?
Lmao

Lmao.

So you said MC about 50th.
I guess Asheville is about 30th going by your math. So Asheville got upset? 😂

Carry on frontier man.

That’s funny right there. If not for your sense of humor and the daily updates on how good Mt. Airy’s defense is I would have no reason to be on here.
Man some of these guys are just wow. I haven’t played a competitive sport in 35 years. My children played and last one finished up 2018.
I honestly don’t get it…
And thank you for the compliment.

Glad someone else can be like the Joker…

Why so serious?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT