ADVERTISEMENT

#12 Sun Valley (11-3) at #2 A.C. Reynolds (13-1)

Who wins?

• Sun Valley

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A.C. Reynolds

Votes: 21 72.4%

• Total voters
If ACR’s defense continues like it has the last few games then they should win. If they do not tackle well then it may be a long night.

I hear this Sun Valley QB is the real deal. When you play Charlotte Catholic 27-13 and 20-13 in the 4th you must be really good. ACR defense is playing lights out. 7 sacks last night. Should be a good one

I hear this Sun Valley QB is the real deal. When you play Charlotte Catholic 27-13 and 20-13 in the 4th you must be really good. ACR defense is playing lights out. 7 sacks last night. Should be a good one
They are very good. Physical and big up front along with a ton of experience. Howell is as good as they said he is and probably better. He can do it with his arms and legs. ACR will have their hands full

Reactions: CougarsOfAHS
I have read so many threads that have sv in comparison to Brady and the patriots. I know they are good, but so was s Iredell. Pope is one of the best we had seen and we almost shut him down and 7 sacks. I can assure the haters that AC will be ready to put this game in their favor quickly. Our secondary has improved and the 10000 plus passing qb at s iredell had no success. Defense will win this for AC 21-7. A lot of people will be shocked on their ride back home just how good AC is this year and how strong they are for all 4 quarters. I pray for a injury free game but AC 100% will win it all this year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT