ADVERTISEMENT

Yawn.....

Burns1985

Oct 19, 2013
Well, another boring night in the Southern Piedmont 1A/2A is expected this week.

Simmons has Burns by 52 and Shelby by 66......

• Sad
Reactions: smashmouth5
Burns quarterback, wide receivers, and both lines have performed admirably. Burns must keep doing it and stop the penalty at all costs. Burns will be behind before they even hear the gun fire if they play carelessly and the O-Line blocks like they've never blocked before. Burns' access to a Crest Coach is advantageous. In my opinion, Burns triumphs significantly in the end.

Burns quarterback, wide receivers, and both lines have performed admirably. Burns must keep doing it and stop the penalty at all costs. Burns will be behind before they even hear the gun fire if they play carelessly and the O-Line blocks like they've never blocked before. Burns' access to a Crest Coach is advantageous. In my opinion, Burns triumphs significantly in the end.
Huh?

Take your split personality with the 500 aliases back to the 4A board. You can barely type legibly

Instead of following the game because burns is up 40 before getting off the bus i watched Andy Griffith.....Earnest T Bass has more brains than the NCHSAA.
Sports and Andy Griffith. That takes me back to when the Braves had a rain delay back in the TBS days. Skip would send it to “yet another Andy Griffith re-run as we watch the rain fall at Fulton-County Stadium”.

Another thought, did Andy ever find Rafe Hollister’s still?

Wasn't sure where or even IF I should post this, but had to show some love for the Elementary schools..

A buddy of mine and I were asked to announce and run the scoreboard for the Cleveland County Youth Football League , for Union vs Upper Cleveland at Burns saturday...

The Mighty Mite game (Which is K-2nd graders) between the two started out simple enough, by the half it was 8 to 8.... as the third quarter unfolded, it became obvious this game was going to be special.. It was touchdown after touchdown and two point conversions after two point conversions... Nearly two and a half hours later and after SEVEN overtimes the score ended up 76-74 with Upper Cleveland pulling out the win on a failed two point conversion.. I have been a part of this league for a good 10-12 years (Old and dont remember) but I have never seen anything like this at this level.. It was amazing... I was beginning to wonder if the scoreboard would go to triple digits ha ha.... Those two sets of kids put on an absolute SHOW for all of us... Great day between the two schools all future Burns kids.

Just thought Id share,,,,

Wasn't sure where or even IF I should post this, but had to show some love for the Elementary schools..

A buddy of mine and I were asked to announce and run the scoreboard for the Cleveland County Youth Football League , for Union vs Upper Cleveland at Burns saturday...

The Mighty Mite game (Which is K-2nd graders) between the two started out simple enough, by the half it was 8 to 8.... as the third quarter unfolded, it became obvious this game was going to be special.. It was touchdown after touchdown and two point conversions after two point conversions... Nearly two and a half hours later and after SEVEN overtimes the score ended up 76-74 with Upper Cleveland pulling out the win on a failed two point conversion.. I have been a part of this league for a good 10-12 years (Old and dont remember) but I have never seen anything like this at this level.. It was amazing... I was beginning to wonder if the scoreboard would go to triple digits ha ha.... Those two sets of kids put on an absolute SHOW for all of us... Great day between the two schools all future Burns kids.

Not only was it worthy of a post, it was worthy of its own thread.

Way more interesting than any of these 1a conference practice games .....congrats to all those future Burns Bulldogs and thanks for sharing SL.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT