ADVERTISEMENT

WK1: Davie Co at Mooresville

BlueDevil1996

May 20, 2020
Davie has lost a ton from last year team and They have a lot new faces to fill those spots - Davie will prob be rebuilding and Will take their lumps this season Imo;

Mooresville has a solid core back and They will be more Defensive heavy this year , Questions will be on Offense for the Blue Devil. OL is biggest question along with WR/QB

Keys to Games:
Mooresville:
OL must start strong and Finish
Defense causes mistakes for Davie
Must score 2-3 TDs early to get up and ahead

Davie:
Get Pressure on QB
Stop the Run
Dominate Line of scrimmage on DL/OL

I think this game will be a low score affair this year - Mooresville 21 Davie 14

Reactions: Maiden Creek
I believe I seen where Davie will have more of their defense back than offense. Also lost their main RB to graduation. I do believe Mooresville will have a better team this year. It’s of course a wait see how they actually will do. I could see this as a good competitive game. Going with Mooresville between a 1-2 score win.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Welcome to game week yall! Davie County makes the trip to Blue Devil country. Last year was a pretty fun game, with Davie taking control again in the 4th. They hung half a hundred on us at their place, 51-34. 🫣🫣🫣

don’t know a ton about Davie going into this season, I know they don’t have their all everything RB/WR in Carney. They did have a kid in the slot last year that absolutely TORCHED us down the middle of the field…. I don’t know if he is back or not. If he is, I imagine he is a key part of what they want to do.

our front 7 this year is going to be strong. Maybe one of the best we’ve had since 2011. This is definitely one of the fastest defenses we’ve put on the field collectively in years. I think the offense will be slow to start but eventually come around. A lot of new pieces on the line will take time to gel. Our RB is potentially headed for a huge senior year. One of the states top returning rushers in 4A from last year.

should be a fun 1.

Davie seems to always be a bit underrated and do well early in the season befire falling apart during conference play. I would be surprised if this is a low scoring game.

Davie seems to always be a bit underrated and do well early in the season befire falling apart during conference play. I would be surprised if this is a low scoring game.
They lost a ton to me so they are younger and I just don’t think they will be as explosive n you know defense ain’t there strong point

Worst conditioned team I’ve ever seen, that was a laughable 2nd half.

and someone is gonna be sending tape into the state on the officiating crew me thinks…. Because a couple of those calls were jaw dropping

Worst conditioned team I’ve ever seen, that was a laughable 2nd half.

and someone is gonna be sending tape into the state on the officiating crew me thinks…. Because a couple of those calls were jaw dropping
North Meck was gassed before the first quarter was over.

North Meck was gassed before the first quarter was over.
We had about 7 defensive starters drop with cramps on the first series of the 3Q alone. Our RB was in and out with cramps, couple WRs in and out with cramps. It was horrendous

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT