ADVERTISEMENT

Wilkes Central at Randleman

Chute Boxe Hero

Aug 11, 2005
I'll be at this one tonight. They get things underway at 6:00. (I'm not sure why the girls start times are an hour before the boys. That's weird.)

Just got done watching a little bit of WC on Youtube. Their point guard is quick. Reminds me of Comer from Wheatmore. Could be interesting.....

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Randleman won 64-53. But let me tell ya.....

Wilkes Central played a whale of a ballgame. They had the Tigers on the ropes.

Remember the quick point guard that I saw on Youtube? Her name is Zoe Susi......and she did not disappoint. She can play. She hit some threes and was just a terror on defense. Susi really frustrated Randleman's guards on both ends of the floor. Unfortunately.....

.....she picked up her fifth foul on a questionable charge call with around two and half minutes left. At that point in the game, WC had cut Randleman's lead to four and clearly had "Big MO" on their side. WC was just not the same without her and Randleman took full advantage.

The Tigers owe Gracyn Hall and Audra Petty big time tonight. Petty hit quite a few threes in the first half and had an outstanding game overall. Hall came alive at the right time and scored big bucket after big bucket in the third quarter. Elizabeth York hit some big shots also.

Anna Rollins also had a heck of a game for WC. Her second half play was stellar. She got hot and hit quite a few threes. She also got a few steals on the other end.

WC's coach is a piece of work. You definitely don't have to worry about him not fighting for his team.

Forgot to mention in the first post that Hannah Hinshaw made some big plays at critical junctures for Randleman.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT