ADVERTISEMENT

Week 6 scores

They are hardly unbeatable for a team that can match their SPEED!! Murphy would be down by 20 already. Don’t rag Reidsville because they have more state titles than the beloved Murphy!

There is still another half to be played but obviously Murphy has your attention. I was wrong about East Surry but to say something about a team you haven’t seen play or know about is child’s play. Worry about your team tonight and this big game they are in. No sense in talking about a team who had enough hardware to fill both living rooms of mine and yours. Hope ES pulls out the victory..it’d be a great win for the 1A.

Elkin 15
Starmount 14

E Surry 28
Reidsville 21

N Wilkes 34
E Wilkes 21

Ashe 21
Alleghany 7

S Surry 3
W Stokes 19

Forbush 14
Atkins 0

W Wilkes 0
W Central 27

Walkertown 6
N Surry 20

Reactions: TD-FridayNight

Their closes game at halftime this year was 36-6 against rockingham county high school. There was no team that had over 100 yds by halftime according to max preps. Not trying to argue with you, just saying what easy surry is doing against this Reidsville team who they say is better then last years championship team is impressive.

Avery has to punt but Cloudland fumbles on 1st play of the drive. Avery scores and makes it 28-16. Players are slipping and sliding all over the wet field lol.

Elkin 23
Starmount 17 Final

E Surry 34
Reidsville 35

N Wilkes 42
E Wilkes 28

Ashe 28
Alleghany 7

S Surry 3
W Stokes 19

Forbush 21
Atkins 6

W Wilkes 6
W Central 34

Walkertown 20
N Surry 20

Last edited:
To be completely honest, it doesn’t seem like either team has defense! This is a offensive game! Stephen Gosnell is a complete BEAST!

Reidsville 35
East Surry 34

That blocked pat hurts Cards

Rams have their first lead of the game , let’s see how the cards respond

These recruiting gurus need to take another hard look at Gosnell, having him as a low 3 star is a joke in my opinion, kid is big time. I feel like know WHY he's that low but I'll let others infer that.

Last edited:
Reactions: THSRudeBoyz
Final: North Rowan 39 North Moore 0

The game was called 10:44 left in the game due to lightning.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT