ADVERTISEMENT

Week 6 Predictions

mrhonda

Nov 12, 2012
Alright, we had a decent week last week with the predictions. I went 18-2 taking me to 76-16 for the season. We have some good matchups this week, with one of the headliners being Hough and Chambers. The predictions are below.

Chambers 27 Hough 24 - Chambers by 3

West Mecklenburg 26 West Charlotte 24 - West Mecklenburg by 2

South Mecklenburg 34 Berry 10 - South Mecklenburg by 24

Myers Park 40 Harding 7 - Myers Park by 33

Ardrey Kell 56 Palisades 0 - Ardrey Kell by 56

Butler 28 Providence 17 - Butler by 11

Charlotte Catholic 28 Independence 23 - Charlotte Catholic by 5

East Mecklenburg 27 Garinger 19 - East Mecklenburg by 8

Lake Norman 21 AL Brown 17 - Lake Norman by 4

Hickory Ridge 35 Mooresville 30 - Hickory Ridge by 5

Cox Mill 35 West Cabarrus 6 - Cox Mill by 29

Monroe 30 Porter Ridge 24 - Monroe by 6

Weddington 52 Mecklenburg County (VA) 0 - Weddington by 52

East Forsyth 59 Davie County 19 - East Forsyth by 40

Reagan 33 Glenn 27 - Reagan by 6

Mount Tabor 42 RJ Reynolds 17 - Mount Tabor by 25

West Forsyth 42 Parkland 0 - West Forsyth by 42

Last edited:
Monroe vs PR should be a dandy. We will see if Monroe has too much speed for PR.
Monroe is lightening quick.

Pretty good picks mrhonda. I was back n forth with West Meck n West Charlotte game. I was giving that a tossup. But I’m leaning toward West Meck in a close one. Other picks looks about right to me. I think Mooresville n Hickory Ridge and Lake Norman n AL Brown game will be close as well.

I don't think there is any way that Providence keeps it to within 11 points of Butler. I think Butler is more on the level of Charlotte Catholic/Hickory Ridge, so I would see the score being a little more out of hand than 24-13.

Other than that game, I would say that they other games look pretty good.

Interested to see how the Indy/CC game plays out, as well as the LKN/CM and HR/Mooresville game.

Pretty good picks mrhonda. I was back n forth with West Meck n West Charlotte game. I was giving that a tossup. But I’m leaning toward West Meck in a close one. Other picks looks about right to me. I think Mooresville n Hickory Ridge and Lake Norman n AL Brown game will be close as well.
Yes, there are some great matchups this week.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
I don't think there is any way that Providence keeps it to within 11 points of Butler. I think Butler is more on the level of Charlotte Catholic/Hickory Ridge, so I would see the score being a little more out of hand than 24-13.

Interested to see how the Indy/CC game plays out, as well as the LKN/CM and HR/Mooresville game.
That Indy/CC matchup is very interesting to me.

Butler did lose at home to New Hanover so not sure on what to make of Butler. They have the talent to compete with anyone but putting it all together is the question.

If we kept it a 35-30 game I would be accepting of that. I personally don’t see our game vs HR being particularly close… 42-17 is the ballpark I’m thinking

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT