ADVERTISEMENT

Week 1 playoff scores

Td what will East surry fans do without your support , man who cares , if East wins loses whatever happens no one cares . You and the rest of the ma crowd on here should check yourself , on here about how good ma is and how good they gonna be and now they lose a game you all are ready for the coaches head . All this crap started a few years back when East finally started competing , and a few came on here with factual information about upcoming East players , as soon as that happened ma posters turned it around like East was bragging , when the fact is you guys knew there weren’t gonna be anymore 1a cakewalks. So really no one pilot gives a crap about a bunch of old rich crying ma men talking bull , cause u will never change . Ma shoulda won the other nite period , I watched the whole game , the bears were in the backfield all nite but blew some wide open plays , ma beat ma .not the coach, kids are young and gonna make mistakes . Your coach is doing a great job in my opinion , hope the guy doesn’t see a lot of the mess spoke of him.
WOW, what a turnaround on the false subject you posted after you were proven wrong. That's it for me. Subject Null and Void......

Stanford mascot looks like a tree, but they are the Cardinal. Just saying.
We are both right. Pride consists of a few adult males, related females, and cubs lions. Look it up I did. So I admit you are right also. The picture is Lions. a male in the background, a female in the middle, and a cub in front. And this is not worth arguing about. If you don't agree then have the last word.

d281bba6-1d2c-4589-adf5-45a60905ebe8.gif

Last edited:
Watched west stokes play Mt Airy quite a bit over last 12 years and west won their share. It seemed like Holder got a lot out of undersized players but you are right only 1 championship. Give this coach a chance he might bring you a title with the young talent Mt Airy has.
West Stokes only beat MA 2 times in 12 games. Ma Is 10-2 all time against WS.

Reactions: sbbbfan
We are both right. Pride consists of a few adult males, related females, and cubs lions. Look it up I did. So I admit you are right also. The picture is Lions. a male in the background, a female in the middle, and a cub in front. And this is not worth arguing about. If you don't agree then have the last word.

d281bba6-1d2c-4589-adf5-45a60905ebe8.gif
Agree that a group of lions is a pride. My point is they do not go by the nickname Lions. Those charter kids ge highly offended when you do not recognize their cleverness in everything that they do and say.🤣🤣🤣🤣

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT