ADVERTISEMENT

Thomasville vs ER

Calpreps has ER 28 (60%) Tville 24 (40%). That’s on a neutral field so being that the game is at ER that percentage probably goes up 5%-10%
How about Massey? And John Deere? And Case IH? And Simmons?
I’m not really directing this at you sir. There is another poster who is fond of using that particular Calpreps thingy…
I’m just being me 🤷‍♂️

How about Massey? And John Deere? And Case IH? And Simmons?
I’m not really directing this at you sir. There is another poster who is fond of using that particular Calpreps thingy…
I’m just being me 🤷‍♂️
I honestly don’t put much stock in it…numbers don’t win ball games. I think it just fuels the fire a bit more and leads to interesting conversation 😂

Question for you ER guys: last week you struggled with the conversations after TDs, is this a recurring problem or just a fluke?

Reactions: thekidd12
Question for you ER guys: last week you struggled with the conversations after TDs, is this a recurring problem or just a fluke?
The conversions have been fine. It's the extra point attempts that ER's having trouble with. It's been mostly fine all season but the last couple of weeks have been brutal. Not sure what's going on.

Thanks to Chute and me now being awake you meant conversions I assume. Bad snaps, that’s been a lot of the problem. As Chute said, had been fairly consistent until last couple of games.

Reactions: Chute Boxe Hero
Well you score 6 TDs and only added 1 kick and 1 pass conversion. 33% success rate. In a close game it could be a major story.bTW I hate spell check.
Oh I agree wholeheartedly. Just autocorrect changed it to conversations and I was confused while eating my Cheerios…

Kidd, any chance this game will be moved to a different day? Weather.com showing 40-60% from 7 pm to 3 am.

Thomasville will show up. They are battle tested and are not afraid to take on the challenge. I like Eastern Randolph but I believe in my heart that the bulldogs will be able to run the ball. 4-4 will be hard to play vs Thomasville. I look forward to seeing it. Bull dogs 21- ER 17

Thomasville will show up. They are battle tested and are not afraid to take on the challenge. I like Eastern Randolph but I believe in my heart that the bulldogs will be able to run the ball. 4-4 will be hard to play vs Thomasville. I look forward to seeing it. Bull dogs 21- ER 17
Again I never make score predictions but…
ER defense has been fairly decent so far against almost all kinds of offenses…
I will say if Eastern Randolph only scores 17 the Dogs might take it.

Again I never make score predictions but…
ER defense has been fairly decent so far against almost all kinds of offenses…
I will say if Eastern Randolph only scores 17 the Dogs might take it.
Styles make fights. I am looking from the outside looking in. I know I can't suit up. Predictions are made everyday. No disrespect intended. I have been wrong, I am just looking at it from a coaches eye. Throwing the ball favors the defense. Either way, I think it is going to be a good game.

Styles make fights. I am looking from the outside looking in. I know I can't suit up. Predictions are made everyday. No disrespect intended. I have been wrong, I am just looking at it from a coaches eye. Throwing the ball favors the defense. Either way, I think it is going to be a good game.
Only three things can happen when you pass the football and two are bad…
If you had read any of my past posts you would know I do not take offense at anything…
Ok almost anything 😜

Only three things can happen when you pass the football and two are bad…
If you had read any of my past posts you would know I do not take offense at anything…
Ok almost anything 😜
Thekidd12, I am a offensive guy....LOL! I do understand your philosophy....LOL! The year we won it our defense was really good. My offense average 50 points a game. They saved us on the last play of the game so I get it...LOL!

If they did decide to move it…wouldn’t they need to make that call tonight? Kinda rough moving the game to a Thursday on Thursday ya know
I agree. Just watched weather awhile ago and really backing off on rain here for Friday now.
But y’all know because you probably watch the same channels 🤷‍♂️

That’s actually kinda cool for a change…

Reactions: BigDawgFan16
UC Riverside?
That ain't Deep River is it?
At least this year looks like they can shoot a little bit...
All I know about Riverside is that the company I sell for has a distribution center there. And it definitely ain’t Deep River, Climax or Julian. Or even Silver Valley.
I stopped watching regular season on television about nine years ago. But my brother has access to the Bowles room and the high dollar seats, so hard to pass up.

• Love
Was especially impressed with #1 running back and Thomasville's defense against Albemarle but Albemarle's quarterbacks made some bad decisions on some passes. Good luck to the Dogs this week .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT