ADVERTISEMENT

The Mighty Red Raiders at Pisgah.

And that papermill smell. Be good for SP players and fans to have to drive back to Belmont with it coated in them 😂
Well, unfortunately, the paper mill is in Canton, but we’re playing the game in Waynesville. We’ve recorded the mill whistle to play for kickoffs and TDS. Not sure we can replicate the smell in time for this game, but we’ll try. Maybe we could hand out pickled eggs to everyone to eat before the game, and let the eggs work their magic. Should be ripe about half time😜🤪😂

It all depends on how well will Pisgah D front hold up
The d-line and linebackers will be key to SPs biggest threat, the flexbone. Pisgah is consistent at good defenses and SP is consistent at good offences. Will Pisgah's D bend but not break and will South Point's O be more than one dimential? That's the two million dollar questions that will decide this one.

Reactions: owen98
I dropped in on the Southern Guilford game last night and was surprised that the visitor side stands was almost empty. That wasn't the case for the Pisgah side, some of you guys should've came over and sit with them..lol
Does SP travel well?

I dropped in on the Southern Guilford game last night and was surprised that the visitor side stands was almost empty. That wasn't the case for the Pisgah side, some of you guys should've came over and sit with them..lol
Does SP travel well?
The 2 biggest crowds I have ever seen at Asheville high by far were 2003 tuscola and 2003 south point. Granted that was the fourth round vs south point and we were number 1 and number 2 in the state playing in a snowstorm. They beat the hell out of us.

The 2 biggest crowds I have ever seen at Asheville high by far were 2003 tuscola and 2003 south point. Granted that was the fourth round vs south point and we were number 1 and number 2 in the state playing in a snowstorm. They beat the hell out of us.
Sp will bring a crowd. Just not like the good ole days. The starting center off that 2003 team is the SP head coach now.

Bogarts or Clyde's restaurant, both in Waynesville, are probably your best options for a good meal.

Pisgah coach is one of the best here in the mountains especially when it comes to scheming and changing a game plan and taking away what teams do best. It'll be tough to stop that offense, but good luck to the Bears, I'm sure there will be plenty of Tuscola fans there, rooting for and against.

Let’s go raiders!! Hey sea dog when you look across from the visitor side at all that red and black just know there ain’t enough teeth over there to make a pair of dentures.

Reactions: seadog28
Let’s go raiders!! Hey sea dog when you look across from the visitor side at all that red and black just know there ain’t enough teeth over there to make a pair of dentures.
91 knows all about having no teeth. When he goes to the awful waffle, he pulls both of them out of his back pocket to eat. When he forgets them at home, they purée his food so he can drink it through a straw.

I have to be honest with you, I have seen some untruthful and seriously misguided statements on here this year, but this is 100% true.

• Haha
Reactions: 91ths and Ouduckfan
I’d say ol crestrulz is scared to death the green ponies might have to play South Point again this year. Midget piss, really is that the best ya got. SP doesn’t worry about what anybody else does. One game and one opponent at a time. Good luck green ponies.

I have to be honest with you, I have seen some untruthful and seriously misguided statements on here this year, but this is 100% true.
Hey Cuz, you know our family trees have more branches than the west side of the county does. Don't be poking the Bear.

• Haha
Reactions: RealityRulz
So does he have a dad/uncle or a mom/aunt?
If he's from the white oak or Crabtree area of the county probably both.
On a serious note, If your going to eat in waynesville, Bogarts, Clyde's, Boojum, Pub 319, Haywood Smokehouse, Sweet Onion, Angelo's are all quality choices for food and all fairly close to the stadium.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
I’d say ol crestrulz is scared to death the green ponies might have to play South Point again this year. Midget piss, really is that the best ya got. SP doesn’t worry about what anybody else does. One game and one opponent at a time. Good luck green ponies.
LOL.... No it's not the best I got. And no, I hope SP comes on back to the Ranch if that is how it works out.

Poor Crest! There are 8 games in the 3A West being played this week. Six of the eight have a thread on NCPreps. There’s not enough people that give a crap about WR vs Crest to start a thread so Rulz has to crash this thread.

Poor Crest! There are 8 games in the 3A West being played this week. Six of the eight have a thread on NCPreps. There’s not enough people that give a crap about WR vs Crest to start a thread so Rulz has to crash this thread.
Whatever makes you feel better dude. I was really hoping my friend Sea-Dog would have a clowning session with me. Your panties seem to be in a bunch, so I digress.

GO BEARS!

South Point and at least one of their fans SUCKS!

• Haha

91ths, it has been a while. We are going to take care of those Bears for you, Deliverance Style!

Whatever makes you feel better dude. I was really hoping my friend Sea-Dog would have a clowning session with me. Your panties seem to be in a bunch, so I digress.

GO BEARS!

South Point and at least one of their fans SUCKS!

Rulz knows this isn’t a green and “piss” yellow event. This is red and black vs red and black! Rulz, tell your sister I said hey.

Hey big bear, black bear, Smokey Bear or bare butt what’s the weather supposed to be Friday night? It’s only Monday and I’m ready to head up the hill now. GO BIG RED

Hey big bear, black bear, Smokey Bear or bare butt what’s the weather supposed to be Friday night? It’s only Monday and I’m ready to head up the hill now. GO BIG RED
Looking like it might rain Friday night some. TV said today most of the rain will be Thursday/night. Let's hope that holds true. Suppose to turn to snow Sunday maybe.

Looking like it might rain Friday night some. TV said today most of the rain will be Thursday/night. Let's hope that holds true. Suppose to turn to snow Sunday maybe.
Has South Point ever played at Pisgah? If they have, I couldn’t find out when they played.

SP travelers might want to add 20/30 minutes to your drive time. I-26 construction in Asheville is a pain sometimes.
Shit bear…. 26 is bad ALL the time… Wonder what decade they will finally finish it?

Shit bear…. 26 is bad ALL the time… Wonder what decade they will finally finish it?
We'll be dead and gone. Unless of course the Governor's wife gets stuck in traffic again. That's what put it on the fast track to get it started.

Reactions: 91ths
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT