ADVERTISEMENT

South Point vs Hibriten

Play off football...damn! I’d have bet you my 401k that we wouldn’t have 5 turnovers!
I don't care what you all say. You earned the right to say whatever you want. Damn you have a great football program. We needed a game like this to get us ready for the rest of the playoffs. My sphincter was tight, haha. I actually hurled I was so tense

Pats you are a joke.

Great game by both teams. Aside from the first 8 minutes SP controlled the game. Too many turnovers. Hard to spot any team 28 points and expect to win... much less a good team.

I’ll say it now... Shelby should handle them pretty easily.
We are not worried about Shelby. Bandys is next and then maybe we will worry about shelby

Proud of my RED RAIDERS. They never gave up and gave Hibriten all they wanted .
You are absolutely correct! Much respect to your team. Any other team down 28-0 would pack it up and go home. I don't know how yall train but dang we need to do the same. I knew our defense would play well but the offense laid an egg. Gee hasn't fumbled twice all season. I will add it was your defense that caused the egg laying. I don't want to take anything away from them.

Pats you are a joke.

Great game by both teams. Aside from the first 8 minutes SP controlled the game. Too many turnovers. Hard to spot any team 28 points and expect to win... much less a good team.

I’ll say it now... Shelby should handle them pretty easily.
I may be but you still lost. Go home and get warm

Spredraider .Whats it look like for Shelby in 2 weeks if we advance past North Lincoln

Sweet pay back tonite. Not only to win, but to win by the same score the 1st time these 2 teams met back in 79 i believe it was. Can say what you want about those fumbles. If i remember correctly we fumbled 4 times when SP thumped us 2 years ago and 3 times tonite.. Those fumbles didnt fly out themselves. They was knocked, punched and stripped out. Bottom line was Hibritens D outplayed the SP O for the 1st 14 minutes and couldnt catch back up. I didnt think it was over by no means. And I praise those RR for not quitting. Was getting real interesting with 5-6 mins left. Hibritens D just shut the door time and time again tonite. That D won the football game! No excuses on the fumbles. It happens, its football. We learned the hard way 2 years ago. On to hosting Bandy's next week. Number 2 team to seek out some revenge on. They've ended playoff runs for Hibriten twice! Great season SP! Man that cold rain got nasty!

Last edited:
Yea you forgot HIBRITEN fumbled 3 times in second half an if you want to make excuses that’s football HIBRITEN took them to lightly.

Reactions: bigdawg_33
HIBRITEN come out an smacked in the mouth talk about turnovers both ways.

I’ll talk about what I damned we’ll please. You don’t sound too happy after dodging 28 bullets, I.e. being gifted 28 points.

Yea sea dog trying to stir up things South Point is some tough son of guns great game this seeding stuff is way off HIBRITEN SHELBY SOUTH POINT Best teams easy in 2aa.

What a great game these 2 teams NEVER disappoints!!!!!!! South point’s fumbles truly cost them but you gotta give it to Hibriten D they were ripping at the ball and cold hands could not hold on. This is why football is played. Those dang midgets are freaking ball players and the panthers are not to shabby either. My hats off to both teams for a truly hard fought game.

Ol yeah thank you Hibriten for the little extra pocket money and the tickets to the UNC football game tomorrow :D

Just got home from the game. SP fumbles 8 times all year and gives up 4 fumbles in the first quarter 2 of which were returned for TD's and one when SP fumbles at the one into the endzone. 28-0 on the first possession of the 2nd quarter. From that point forward, the Raiders controlled the game. SP had so many opportunities in the 2nd half but just could not punch it in. Huge play in the 2nd half when Witherspoon fumbled at about the 30 yard line and it looked like the Raiders were going to get a short field. A flag was thrown and they called SP for a chop block giving the ball back to Hibriten. First defensive chop block in the history of football. Proud of my Raiders. Most teams would have packed it in after that horrendous start, but they battled back and turned it into an exciting game. That is a very talented and experienced Hibriten team. Good luck to them in the balance of the playoffs. Only other comment, Hibriten please use some of the playoff money and build visitors stands.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT