ADVERTISEMENT

CVAC 2023 - another solid season

I am enjoying thi whole conversation! Mr. Lincolnton, you just send me to google with your emojis and letters which mean something I guess. I don’t understand any of that.

Reactions: Lincolnton
Lol we know all about angry people 🤣. That why we do everything by the book and cross our T's and Dot our i's. That's why we don't go into grey areas because people always wanna think we are doing things wrong, when we don't. Look at Reidsville they brought in I believe 4-5 star football players in over the summer. nchsaa?? Crickets. Nchsaa is walking on eggshells at the moment since at any moment they upset the wrong person the state could neuter or even euthanize them at any moment.
Yeah. People talk about where Que coached. But it’s far more important where the Bergers are from.

• Haha
In all honesty I don't think I brought up the subject at all outside of the charter schools. If I remember correctly anytime you have vaguely mentioned it in the past I would make a comment a long the lines of glass houses. And once again never really faulted y'all for any of this. I think my comment in this whole thing truly just pulled down to wishing the rules were Fair all the way across the board. Where one County doesn't have rules that benefit better than other counties. At the end of the day both of us as in our teams are going to have a hard time competing against the Shelby's and Reidsvilles that tend to have a more liberal policy on how kids choose to attend school. Honestly if you want to take rules and everything else out can boil it down to just our conference neither of our teams should be having this disagreement. We are kinda like dizygotic twins 😂 fraternal twins for the layman's 😂🤣

You're wrong about that. You should look at the wording on this rule. An angry coach, administrator or school board member could cause someone a lot of grief.
Maiden...and their coaches in particular...are uncomfortably aware and well versed in disgruntled opponents and accusations/investigations into "recruiting". Even when proven NOT GUILTY, it causes a lot of grief.

Like you said before...this is accompanied by success.

I am enjoying thi whole conversation! Mr. Lincolnton, you just send me to google with your emojis and letters which mean something I guess. I don’t understand any of that.
LOL I actually really like @Lincolnton he's a great guy he just gets a little spirited sometimes 🤣. And I usually enjoy our conversations. He's like the old man you see walking around Walmart that comes up to you and ask you if you want a piece of hard candy or Werther's original 🤣

LOL I actually really like @Lincolnton he's a great guy he just gets a little spirited sometimes 🤣. And I usually enjoy our conversations. He's like the old man you see walking around Walmart that comes up to you and ask you if you want a piece of hard candy or Werther's original 🤣
I have this thing about fresh dates on product and especially canned good and even with glasses I can't see them, so I ask other shoppers for help. They're pretty good to me.

Gmab= give me a break but I'm assuming he left the d out for Damn 😂😂
It was a reference to you making Maiden sound like Mayfield on Leave it to Beaver. I admit it is a nice town. It's like my old neighborhood on East Dixon St. LOL, Just joking.

It was a reference to you making Maiden sound like Mayfield on Leave it to Beaver. I admit it is a nice town. It's like my old neighborhood on East Dixon St. LOL, Just joking.
I like to look at Maiden as its own unique slice of heaven. God may have rested on the seventh day but the next morning he looked down and said I can do a little better and created Maiden

I like to look at Maiden as its own unique slice of heaven. God may have rested on the seventh day but the next morning he looked down and said I can do a little better and created Maiden
No way! was created on the fifth day: Genesis 1:24 😲

AMD doesn't just poke the bear... he pokes it, stomps it's paws, pulls its ears, and sets its tail on fire
One thing I will say 😂 nobody can deny that I know how to get a thread to come alive from dead and heat up
The Undertaker Yokozuna GIF by WWE

Just depends on numbers I don't see y'all's changing much but Catawba county has so much housing going in will be hard to predict. Bandy's is probably fastest growing population. They are gonna have to figure a way to address that issue school can't take any more population growth. Maiden has new housing development going in maybe another. Bunker Hill has some and Conover. So really gonna have to see how numbers turn out

Example bandy's was up 55 (906) or so kids this year compared to last. Bunker hill was up 56(880) kids this year. East Burke down 5(893)kids. Fred t Foard even(934). Hickory up 22(1215). Lincolnton down 28 kids (768) MAIDEN up 9 to (875). Newton -36(907) they are kinda fuzzy math because of discovery High school. St. Stephen up 6 (1245) west Lincoln down 20 (733) and West Caldwell down 45 (896). That's why it's so hard to predict new conference and classifications some of these swings can make a big difference.

Reactions: flyrod5518
I would think so adding Fred T Foard maybe!!

Speaking of Fred T Foard East Burke has been harder to rebuild that I thought. Hope this is our year but athletes are harder to come by here. But looking back when Coach Minor was at Foard for three years, they won 18 games and went to the playoff twice after he left, they have won only 3 games in 4 years that is crazy!! They are almost like West Caldwell on the losing streak game.

Speaking of Fred T Foard East Burke has been harder to rebuild that I thought. Hope this is our year but athletes are harder to come by here. But looking back when Coach Minor was at Foard for three years, they won 18 games and went to the playoff twice after he left, they have won only 3 games in 4 years that is crazy!! They are almost like West Caldwell on the losing streak game.
You are right it is tough at EB plus look at the conference they’re in.just look at every other sport other than women’s Basketball hard to win there for sure!

Foard and east Burke need to copy west Lincoln, as in the had a coach with a vision they let him do as he needed and he got kids buying in to his philosophy. Now even if not world beaters they are consistently good and never get blown out. All because of a system and philosophy. Foard needs to exactly copy them pretty much same demographics. East Burke could probably change a little bit but should closely copy west Lincoln but similar demographics also

Example bandy's was up 55 (906) or so kids this year compared to last. Bunker hill was up 56(880) kids this year. East Burke down 5(893)kids. Fred t Foard even(934). Hickory up 22(1215). Lincolnton down 28 kids (768) MAIDEN up 9 to (875). Newton -36(907) they are kinda fuzzy math because of discovery High school. St. Stephen up 6 (1245) west Lincoln down 20 (733) and West Caldwell down 45 (896). That's why it's so hard to predict new conference and classifications some of these swings can make a big difference.
Hickory High's ADM includes the 230 students at H-CAM, of which this year maybe 15 students will participate in sports or cheering at HHS. That is some fuzzy math.

Hickory High's ADM includes the 230 students at H-CAM, of which this year maybe 15 students will participate in sports or cheering at HHS. That is some fuzzy math.
I don't think anyone fully understands the discovery and Newton math 🤣🤣. I know I keep seeing articles where they can't get enough teachers for discovery so I wonder if maybe it's days could be numbered

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT