ADVERTISEMENT

South Point Red Raiders vs The Crest Chargers

No we didn’t. We took a L
I was referring to the announcers. They were losing their mind on the call. The reality is if SP doesn’t score to tie with less than a min there is no OT. As someone said, had plenty of chances. Sounds like it was one hell of a game and I’m in no way surprised with those two.

Reactions: raidertime
Wish the players had got to decide the outcome. No holding penalties called on either side, but call one with the game on the line and an amazing catch made.
Our boy bout had the SP defender in a head lock and knew he had done it before the flag hit the ground. Although, it hurt at the end that wasn’t the deciding factor. Coaching, toughness, and discipline won this game for SP. The talent pool never left…we just hired an unqualified vanilla coach.

Our boy bout had the SP defender in a head lock and knew he had done it before the flag hit the ground. Although, it hurt at the end that wasn’t the deciding factor. Coaching, toughness, and discipline won this game for SP. The talent pool never left…we just hired an unqualified vanilla coach.
Agreed. The hold was blatantly obvious and had to be called, but wasn't the deciding factor. It was a great game though.

Yea agree.....speaking of Teams getting screwed the Burns/hendo thread is alive and well. :) 😀
Burns used to be my favorite Cleveland County team. If there is such a thing. It’s one thing to cry about your own loss, it’s quite another to bitch and mine about Crest’s. With-all the crying about refs both in their last game as well as Crest’s, I don’t think I’ve ever seen such poor sports. I don’t see Shelby losing the next two weeks but if they do, I can’t wait to see what the Burns fans will have to say about it. Grow up. Except outcomes. It’s not like whining will change anything but other’s opinion of you.

Great game SP. It very unusual for a team to turn the ball over 3 times and win. Crest is always a war. Adams is a very good RB with a lot of heart. Again Crest is a hard team to beat. I thought I was going to need oxygen during the game 🙃 Honestly, we will probably get waxed by Dudley. It will be a tough row to hoe. Congrats to Raiders.

That game had a little of everything and kept us fans on an emotional roller coaster. I told my wife this morning that I had some empathy for the Crest kids when the game ended. Our kids have been there so many times before. Shout out to the Adams kid. He is the real deal. However, he ended up being the entire offense and I thought that they made some mistakes running him out of the Wildcat formation especially on the OT run when they were 3rd and 5 and he lost three. He seemed much more effective taking the handoff and picking a hole. SP offense has really grown up since Phifer came in at QB. We are starting to have success on the corners and not relying on Riley exclusively. The love/hate relationship between the Raiders and the Chargers is what makes HS football special. We are blessed to have a game like this deep in the playoffs.

Big win Raiders! Congratulations on bringing down the ones that never thought you could And serving up a big plate of humble pie.

Reactions: seadog28
Burns used to be my favorite Cleveland County team. If there is such a thing. It’s one thing to cry about your own loss, it’s quite another to bitch and mine about Crest’s. With-all the crying about refs both in their last game as well as Crest’s, I don’t think I’ve ever seen such poor sports. I don’t see Shelby losing the next two weeks but if they do, I can’t wait to see what the Burns fans will have to say about it. Grow up. Except outcomes. It’s not like whining will change anything but other’s opinion of you.
My post was filled with scarism my friend.....congrats on the W. It was a great game.

Crest used to be able to defend the pass pretty decent, but couldn't stop South Point's few passes(Even your uniforms don't look as good anymore).

Mari Adams is a great back but you can't be a one man show and predictable in the playoffs. i expected a 2nd round exit, but 3rd is better than I expected, even though the field is weak.

Last edited:
Reactions: beamer24
My post was filled with scarism my friend.....congrats on the W. It was a great game.
If that’s the case I apologize to you. Only you know the truth about that. I can tell you, it sure didn’t come across as scarism. Although I have been accused of being thin skinned at times.

Reactions: Lawn12Dog
Crest used to be able to defend the pass pretty decent, but couldn't stop South Point's few passes(Even your uniforms don't look as good anymore).

Mari Adams is a great back but you can't be a one man show and predictable in the playoffs. i expected a 2nd round exit, but 3rd is better than I expected, even though the field is weak.
Actually we went out in the 4th round.

I agree with your point on being predictable and the pass defense.

However, to speak on the uniforms proves that you like to rub salt. It’s cool. I don’t personally know you. I usually enjoy your pessimistic, downright crappy demeanor.

But, if I had to guess. I’d say you are a fairly miserable person who’s boyfriend cheated on you with a Crest shirt on.

Actually we went out in the 4th round.

I agree with your point on being predictable and the pass defense.

However, to speak on the uniforms proves that you like to rub salt. It’s cool. I don’t personally know you. I usually enjoy your pessimistic, downright crappy demeanor.

But, if I had to guess. I’d say you are a fairly miserable person who’s boyfriend cheated on you with a Crest shirt on.

Uniforms comment was to imply the HC wants you all to look like Richmond from the 80s, or that coaching tree.

Watch that boyfriend talk, according to Shelby Lion, I'm a nursing home cassanova. Hide your grandma

I had to get in on this Miss Sasha. The opportunity was too great to pass...

Also I may have missed last week but may decide to make the trek for this one. If so I would like to meet my boy @seadog28 and @crestrulz in person.

Have a good week everyone!
Thanks for that post. It was hilarious between the goats and the word 'help' being bleated from their throats. We have played Crest too many times only to find them lying on the field before halftime with leg cramps.

Last edited:
Reactions: BlackKnightNut
Thanks for that post. It was hilarious between the goats and the word 'help' being bleated from their throats. We have played Crest too many times only to find them lying on the field before halftime with leg cramps.
😂😂😂 glad you enjoyed. I hope everyone did, especially the Burns boys

• Haha
😂😂😂 glad you enjoyed. I hope everyone did, especially the Burns boys
Why would we enjoy it? One SP poster got his panties twisted and admitted to being thin skinned. He proved that along with another poster who went on a Dear John rant about Burns being his favorite team at one time. After all the years on here people still get butt hurt.
Had they read my follow up post before hitting reply they would have noticed I referred to the announcers who said it was an awful call. The game could have ended in regulation.

Why would we enjoy it? One SP poster got his panties twisted and admitted to being thin skinned. He proved that along with another poster who went on a Dear John rant about Burns being his favorite team at one time. After all the years on here people still get butt hurt.
Had they read my follow up post before hitting reply they would have noticed I referred to the announcers who said it was an awful call. The game could have ended in regulation.
One of the first guys to talk about goats was a burns poster. It was a fun thread. I don't really care about the animosity between you and the SP people, that's your business. I was here for the laughs and ribbing and it was fantastic 😂😂😂

W
One of the first guys to talk about goats was a burns poster. It was a fun thread. I don't really care about the animosity between you and the SP people, that's your business. I was here for the laughs and ribbing and it was fantastic 😂😂😂
It appears we’re here for the same reason 😂

Reactions: BlackKnightNut
First of all Jr. it was the 4th round, the Western Simi-finals.

To say the field is weak is not only a swipe at Crest but also at South Point and every other team that made the tournament.

Because you were not at the game and I’m sure know nothing about the heart, strength nor ability of either team you have shown yourself to be a clown.

I assume South Point will draw your 3A disdain next week.

Why don’t you lay off the forum and write a book or something.

One SP poster got his panties twisted and admitted to being thin skinned. He proved that along with another poster who went on a Dear John rant about Burns being his favorite team at one time. After all the years on here people still get butt hurt.
Drinking hard liquor again I guess? The two SP comments you are referring too we’re in the same post. They were mine. I haven’t bothered to look back and see what I was referring to. If I’m not mistaken it was related to you whining because your Cleveland Co. brothers lost and blaming the ref that made the holding call. You claimed it was sarcasm, I gave you the benefit of the doubt. Meanwhile The Red Raiders will be playing in the Western Finals. Where will the Burns Bulldog football team play next week. Oh yeah I forgot, in the closet playing with themselves. GO BIG RED

Drinking hard liquor again I guess? The two SP comments you are referring too we’re in the same post. They were mine. I haven’t bothered to look back and see what I was referring to. If I’m not mistaken it was related to you whining because your Cleveland Co. brothers lost and blaming the ref that made the holding call. You claimed it was sarcasm, I gave you the benefit of the doubt. Meanwhile The Red Raiders will be playing in the Western Finals. Where will the Burns Bulldog football team play next week. Oh yeah I forgot, in the closet playing with themselves. GO BIG RED
Dude you really messed that one up… Lawndog claimed sarcasm 😂😂😂
I only typed “sounds like Crest got hosed” because the announcers were losing their minds. I was not there and wish I was because it was a hell of a game.

So be it. I can’t tell the difference. All y’all Burns fans post alike. Besides what have I got to be butt hurt about. South Point still playing ,at least one more week.

So be it. I can’t tell the difference. All y’all Burns fans post alike. Besides what have I got to be butt hurt about. South Point still playing ,at least one more week.
And if your defense steps up you may play for a title. The Red Bone is hard to stop consistently but much harder when you have not seen it. Dudley has their work cut out on D just as much as SP.

First of all Jr. it was the 4th round, the Western Simi-finals.

To say the field is weak is not only a swipe at Crest but also at South Point and every other team that made the tournament.

Because you were not at the game and I’m sure know nothing about the heart, strength nor ability of either team you have shown yourself to be a clown.

I assume South Point will draw your 3A disdain next week.

Why don’t you lay off the forum and write a book or something.

I'm just now seeing this. Yeah you're all weaker than wet tissue paper. :)

• Haha
Reactions: beamer24
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT