ADVERTISEMENT

South Point Red Raiders vs The Crest Chargers

The good thing is, I don’t have to work Friday. That means I can get to Boiling Springs before 7:15 and still have time to eat.
Good luck “My Little Green Ponies”, the Raiders are coming to town, sorry, I should have said to the barnyard. GO BIG RED

I am going to start off by saying something nice about the Chargers. Let me think, hmmm .......................................................................... hmmm .................................................................. Nevermind, I've got nothing. Go Raiders!

Nah, not Crest as a whole, just “crestrulz”! Hopefully SP can send the Chargers, charging back to the field house, so Betty-Lynn and Mary-Beth will not see them crying.

Last edited:
Reactions: raidertime
Years from now it will be remembered as the Chargers vs the Endangered Smelt. Or maybe Chargers vs the Gender Neutral Carebears.
It won’t matter soon. As soon as they’re forced to merge with Stuart Cramer. The school board will compromise and they’ll go by the Stuart Cramer Purple Raiders.

Mascot will be a pirate who swings into the stadium on a chandelier.

seadog, I am unable to attend the game next week so I am hoping you will be there to scream on my behalf. However, if we win and get to come to GSO, I will fight my husband to attend the game - may need you to scream for me then as well. Call me on my cell for the story.

Same here, Sasha. The Thanksgiving holiday is taking me too far away to attend. I’ll get back to you after the game.

How do you tell the difference between a cow pasture and a Crest fan?

You can’t, they smell exactly the same.💩

Just trying to help you out Seadog

Keep them coming, brother! Keep them simple, though. Their average education level is somewhere between the 5th and 6th grade.

• Haha
Reactions: f-ball-ace
A Crampers football fan was almost killed yesterday in a tragic horse back riding accident. He fell from the horse and was nearly trampled to death. Luckily, the manager of the Wal-Mart came out and unplugged the horse.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

S & G, I ain’t a betting man but I’d be willing to lay down $100 right now that Crest won’t score 42 much less hold SP scoreless. When SP goes on their third 6 or 7 minute TD drives, you’ll be wondering where has the times all gone and how are we going to get back in this game

Last edited:
Reactions: seadog28
If a Crust fan and a SP fan both showed up a Shelby game without their team gear on, how could you tell which was the Crust fan?

The Crust fan would be the one with his head up Shelby’s butt.

If a Crust fan and a SP fan both showed up a Shelby game without their team gear on, how could you tell which was the Crust fan?

The Crust fan would be the one with his head up Shelby’s butt.
That’s dumb. We’re the original Shelby haters.

SP is # 2.
The Taliban is 3. We’d pull for them to beat both of you.

• Haha
Reactions: seadog28
As with all news reports coming from SDNBC. It was later confirmed. Said horse was actually a Sp fan identifieng as a horse. Quoted as saying. He just loves being mounted by Crest fans.

Backer, if I identified as your Aunt would I also be your first cousin? Think about it and get back to me. 😀

• Haha
Reactions: Lawn12Dog
That’s dumb. We’re the original Shelby haters.

SP is # 2.
The Taliban is 3. We’d pull for them to beat both of you.

Excellent post. It got me thinking. You have one Crest fan, one Shelby fan, one Taliban and one female goat. Who sleeps with the goat first?

Reactions: Mopar forever
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT