ADVERTISEMENT

MA Baseball

Tournament is being played at North Stokes. Worst place ever for tournament. Sun is horrible on fielders. Kam Hawks should be starter since Bryson George pitched Wed night.

Reactions: nwguilford007
Uwharrie beat Randleman 6-1 in tourney championship..
I think that depends on the area and what teams end up in the semis and finals. Big difference in Guilford and rural not easy to get to North Stokes.
Really cause I have have watched games at morehead, East Rutherford and they have way better crowds…..lot of time the country folk bring the best crowds

Well I hate charter schools so let’s hope what the mt airy boys are saying is true and this lefty shoves it up there a$$ in round 3
By the way. Charter beat orange/blue last night for conference tournament championship 🤮

Thomasville
This one will be very tough for the Bulldogs. Watched their game last night and they played with more confidence than earlier in the year. But it may be the first time in Thomasville’s history that they have made it to the third round in baseball. And playing away against a really good Bear team will be a huge challenge. Hopefully, they’ll recognize how far they’ve come, play loose and at least be competitive.

This one will be very tough for the Bulldogs. Watched their game last night and they played with more confidence than earlier in the year. But it may be the first time in Thomasville’s history that they have made it to the third round in baseball. And playing away against a really good Bear team will be a huge challenge. Hopefully, they’ll recognize how far they’ve come, play loose and at least be competitive.
It has been many years since Mount Airy has had a team like this and making it this far or at least that I can remember but I don't usually keep up with their baseball. Good Luck Bears ⚾

Common Opponents​

SchoolCommon Opp. Rec.SchoolCommon Opp. Rec.
Mount Airy5-0Thomasville0-3

Last edited:
Thomasville is 13-12

No matter the record they are playing in rd3 of playoffs. With weather rain forecast for Tues and Wed any chance of game getting moved up to Monday?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT