ADVERTISEMENT

South Point Red Raiders vs The Crest Chargers

You're wound way too tight. You would be mad if I called the ACC weak. You can't handle truth.
I bet you sit around in your little rocking chair doing needle point all year and drinking Milk of Magnesia to spew out all the s!@# you do. Go knit yourself an afghan.

I saw a pic of a SP kid embracing a Crest kid right as the game had ended.. I am sure many of you saw that as well. I know one thing this kid has good parents. If any SP posters know him or his family please tell them thank you and that it was noticed by many. This kid has the kindness and compassion that we should all have in our hearts.

I saw a pic of a SP kid embracing a Crest kid right as the game had ended.. I am sure many of you saw that as well. I know one thing this kid has good parents. If any SP posters know him or his family please tell them thank you and that it was noticed by many. This kid has the kindness and compassion that we should all have in our hearts.
For the most part that is a team thing rather than a kid thing. Being SP Raider is more than just football. Coaches at SP push for excellence in the classroom, character whereever the kids are and respect for the opposition. Last year at the end of a heated battle with Chase a picture of 3 Raider players consoling a Chase player after the game was posted.
Here is the kicker! Once the players graduate they become fans like you, me, Seadog, Raidertime and of course Crestrulz. All those qualities vanish in the wind and the onslaught of hate, disrespect, insults and detest show up on sites like NC Preps. PISS ON ALL WHO ARE NOT RAIDER FANS.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT