ADVERTISEMENT

SOUTH POINT needs a game.

I'm hardly a Crest fan, but the Chargers will handily defeat South Point. SP is no slouch...they will win their 9 or 10 games, but Crest is in a league of their own and will have the game put away by the 3rd quarter. The only question I have for Crest this year is whether they will win the 3A or the 3AA championship. They were 3A last year, 3AA in 2013. Could go either way.

that's what you think.. we gave them a fight last year in the western finals.We have most of them back plus we have some players that didn't play last year..

that's what you think.. we gave them a fight last year in the western finals.We have most of them back plus we have some players that didn't play last year..

We'll have the game put away by halftime. He was being generous. Last year you were done after the first quarter.

It's over coondog.

The purple raiders.

Last year's Crest team was the real deal. But no matter how you spin it, SP only lost 13-7 and had Muse come up with the ball at Crest 17 yard line with a couple of minutes to go, SP would have played Havelock for the championship. You can verbally deny it, but you know it in your heart.

Reactions: coondog8585

...and you still lost.

As a general rule, when trying to prove that you are as good if not better than another team, avoid using a loss as evidence. A loss is a loss.

are you one of them fans that kisses crest's butt
He just told the truth Coon. The facts are you lost twice, you did not play Havelock for the championship, we did and we are YOUR State Champions.

Right now, this very moment we are South Points Daddy! Drink that in CD. We're on top of the mountain, the cream of the crop. Nothing you or raidertime can type that makes it any less true. Last year SP was weighed, measured, and was found wanting. 35-13 - 13-7 - 0-2 - midgets!

You can type and hope, and dream about 2015. But when you get in your 1982 little red chevette and come to the ranch, you're coming to space-mountain. Bring all you got. Bring your "A" game. No excuses!

You're playing the CHAMPS! You're playing Daddy! You're playing 35-13 - 13-7 - 0-2.

No drop off is going to be there. We're going to be better this year. You will see the speed. You will feel the power. We will line'em up and SEE! Honkie!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

P.S.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

are you one of them fans that kisses crest's butt

I am "one of them fans" that likes sound, logical arguments. Your argument lacks logic. Your argument is that you will beat Crest this year because last year you lost a close game. There are many disconnects to your argument...this is 2015 and not 2014, and even if 2014 was the key factor for 2015...which it isn't, the fact is that South Point failed to defeat Crest in two attempts last year.

I'm not a fan of Crest, never have nor never will be a fan. However, unlike you I am a realist. Crest will defeat South Point. Crest's defense might be the best of all NC football this upcoming year regardless of class. South Point's best chance to score is if they capitalize on defense.

BTW, why is your username Coondog? Sounds like a nickname from Bonanza.

YOU Said it right its 2015 and it's a different year and it's going be the RED RAIDERS YEAR!!

SOUTH POINT WILL ALWAYS BE CREST DADDY. WE HAVE BEAT Y'ALL 8 OUT OF 10 GAMES. Y'ALL WANT CATCH UP.

YOU Said it right its 2015 and it's a different year and it's going be the RED RAIDERS YEAR!!
See
South Point is not a championship caliber team, Crest is by far the better team and will win this game with ease.

Again, what is the deal with your username?

I COONHUNT.KEEP ON THINKING THAT THE RED RAIDERS ARE NOT A CHAMPIONSHIP TEAM. DO YOU KNOW WHO WE HAVE??????

Since Shelby plays the Red Raiders in third game I would like to know who you have.

I COONHUNT.KEEP ON THINKING THAT THE RED RAIDERS ARE NOT A CHAMPIONSHIP TEAM. DO YOU KNOW WHO WE HAVE??????

I'm sure you are the best raccoon hunter in Belmont too. Maybe one day ESPN will start televising raccoon hunting tournaments and you will get your claim to fame.

South Point had a good rushing attack last year, and it was a three-headed monster. Two of the three guys graduated, and one of those guys was your QB who threw about 5 or 6 times a game. You had some good OL guys, and I think most of them will be back. The question is who will compliment your stud RB? I didn't see anyone on your JV team that would step in and fill that void. Your offense won't be as good as it was last year.

Your defense could be better. I don't believe you lost more than a couple of notable studs from last year's team.

Overall I think South Point will be better on defense, not as strong on offense, and a year older. South Point may have played the dumbest game ever last year against Forestview. That was just a total embarrassment. I don't believe South Point will come close to Crest. Crest's D will be just as good as it was last year, and I simply don't see South Point getting more than 150 yards of total offense...which is what happened both games last year.

I'm sure you are the best raccoon hunter in Belmont too. Maybe one day ESPN will start televising raccoon hunting tournaments and you will get your claim to fame.

South Point had a good rushing attack last year, and it was a three-headed monster. Two of the three guys graduated, and one of those guys was your QB who threw about 5 or 6 times a game. You had some good OL guys, and I think most of them will be back. The question is who will compliment your stud RB? I didn't see anyone on your JV team that would step in and fill that void. Your offense won't be as good as it was last year.

Your defense could be better. I don't believe you lost more than a couple of notable studs from last year's team.

Overall I think South Point will be better on defense, not as strong on offense, and a year older. South Point may have played the dumbest game ever last year against Forestview. That was just a total embarrassment. I don't believe South Point will come close to Crest. Crest's D will be just as good as it was last year, and I simply don't see South Point getting more than 150 yards of total offense...which is what happened both games last year.

Forever,
What you don't understand about South Point's offensive is they return their leading rusher and yes they lost their QB but they have an experienced QB that started at one of the wing positions since his freshman season while serving as our back up QB. He is going to be tough to defend because of his elusiveness and speed. He brings capabilities SP hasn't had in their offense in they past. We also return one of our starting wings who rushed for 700 yards on minimal carries.
Most importantly SP offensive line is going to be much improved over last year. Raider offense will be a better than a year ago. That's a promise.
On the defensive side we return our entire defensive front and the majority of our linebackers from last year. The Raider defense is going to be outstanding. Their "D" will give them a shot against anyone...even Crest.
Crest is favored to win it all and rightfully so but don't under estimate what SP will have on either side of the ball.
Go Raiders!!!!!!!!

Forever,
What you don't understand about South Point's offensive is they return their leading rusher and yes they lost their QB but they have an experienced QB that started at one of the wing positions since his freshman season while serving as our back up QB. He is going to be tough to defend because of his elusiveness and speed. He brings capabilities SP hasn't had in their offense in they past. We also return one of our starting wings who rushed for 700 yards on minimal carries.
Most importantly SP offensive line is going to be much improved over last year. Raider offense will be a better than a year ago. That's a promise.
On the defensive side we return our entire defensive front and the majority of our linebackers from last year. The Raider defense is going to be outstanding. Their "D" will give them a shot against anyone...even Crest.
Crest is favored to win it all and rightfully so but don't under estimate what SP will have on either side of the ball.
Go Raiders!!!!!!!!

So you are going to lose your QB and Muse, and your offense is going to be better? I don't see you being any better last year....sorry. I do agree that your defense will be better, not as good as Crest's nasty D, but still will be better. I thought your defense was good last year, but far from great.

The one thing that South Point has to do better at next year is strictly fundamentals. Fundamentals and a lack of composure caused South Point to spit the bit against Forestview. Maturity might help them out, but I'll believe it when I see it.

So you are going to lose your QB and Muse, and your offense is going to be better? I don't see you being any better last year....sorry. I do agree that your defense will be better, not as good as Crest's nasty D, but still will be better. I thought your defense was good last year, but far from great.

The one thing that South Point has to do better at next year is strictly fundamentals. Fundamentals and a lack of composure caused South Point to spit the bit against Forestview. Maturity might help them out, but I'll believe it when I see it.

You obviously haven't seen Goo play....... Our offense will be fine. Our defense will be fine. South Point will be fine; win or lose against Crest.

You obviously haven't seen Goo play....... Our offense will be fine. Our defense will be fine. South Point will be fine; win or lose against Crest.

I haven't seen him play. I'm sure he's the player that you think he is too. You just lost a couple of major studs on your offense, and I don't see them starting the year off as champion killers.

Good luck against Crest. You will need it.

We will miss Muse a lot on offense and not as much on defense, but I believe that we will be stronger at QB, FB, WB, and much better on the O line. Overall we should be as good offensively as we were last year. Passing game should be better if we decide to throw. Defensive front 7 will be best group at SP in years. For the future, SP is negotiating with Forestview to have the Jags act as a feeder school for the Raiders. They used the Crest/Burns arrangement that was used last year as a template for the plan. Hopefully it works out.

Enough of this we lost studs crap. Football is won as a team. Ask Crest who yearly fields a squad of studs from all over the state. They field individual studs and we hammer studs. This year's TEAM will show up and compete against any stud group with the balls to schedule us. I don't know who Earnhardt pulls for, but I do know that he's clueless as to how we roll in Belmont.

Reactions: coondog8585
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT