ADVERTISEMENT

Round 1: Clinton vs Kinston

FOOTBALLFANTIC

Nov 16, 2001
The Vikings roll into the friendly confines of Dark Horse Stadium Friday. Thoughts on the game?

The Vikings roll into the friendly confines of Dark Horse Stadium Friday. Thoughts on the game?
Dark Horses win 56 to 14. Don't see the Dark Horses having any trouble in this game. Running clock with back ups in the game beginning of 3rd quarter. Praying for a great night of football across the whole State that is injury free. Good luck to all the teams who made the playoffs.

New season everyone 0-0. Simple focus on whose in front of you no looking ahead. Goal for the week go 1-0. These two met back in 2018 in Kinston with Clinton losing a close one 21-13. Looks like defense is an issue for the Vikings in 6 out of 10 games given up over 40 points. Should be able to score on them. For those back home just enjoy it man this season has flew by and this has definitely been a fun group to watch.

Looking forward to being home in a few weeks was thinking bout something today my last home game I attended before moving was the Wallace game during the Spring season. Had a really good time met a really good guy a Wallace fan wouldn’t you believe it lol older gentleman I remember he needed help with the gofan tickets on the phone anyway started talking found out he was a team captain and QB for Wallace back in the 60’s really nice guy wish I remembered his name hopefully I’ll run into him again,but goes to show don’t judge a fanbase off the few pieces of crap you run into up here.

So y’all enjoy the games enjoy the atmosphere always fun thing bout high school football you may sit next to a complete stranger in the stands at kickoff and by the 4th quarter have a new friend.

Go Horses!!!

• Wow
Reactions: dogs79
Dark Horses win 56 to 14. Don't see the Dark Horses having any trouble in this game. Running clock with back ups in the game beginning of 3rd quarter. Praying for a great night of football across the whole State that is injury free. Good luck to all the teams who made the playoffs.
Thats

I hope the All-Stars take care of business in the 1st half so the natives can play. They’ve earned it! What a sacrifice from these young men to put the Dark Horses on the map!

Reactions: O&B Attack
Like your sarcasm, this is just old and tired.
Hold on. Let the man speak. Maybe he doesn't mean it like we think he does. Obviously something he saw up here triggered him to create an account tonight so he could say what he said. Not sure if he is a Kinston poster or Clinton poster. Possibly just another pot stir or maybe just bad with his words.

Hold on. Let the man speak. Maybe he doesn't mean it like we think he does. Obviously something he saw up here triggered him to create an account tonight so he could say what he said. Not sure if he is a Kinston poster or Clinton poster. Possibly just another pot stir or maybe just bad with his words.
If he says the word “grasshopper” or “young buck” I’m going to know what time it is

Reactions: FootballDad2023
If he says the word “grasshopper” or “young buck” I’m going to know what time it is
That’s exactly what I was thinking. You forgot one of his other favorites to call posters “Clown Boy”. But dang it Goob now we won’t be able to get him to say it cause he knows we are on to him. That’s why I said let him talk. Knew he would give himself away sooner or later.

• Haha
Reactions: daagoob
That’s exactly what I was thinking. You forgot one of his other favorites to call posters “Clown Boy”. But dang it Goob now we won’t be able to get him to say it cause he knows we are on to him. That’s why I said let him talk. Knew he would give himself away sooner or later.
I know many say he deserved what he got but for some unknown reason I found myself feeling sorry for him. How can he get banned again and others just carry on.

Reactions: dogs79
I know many say he deserved what he got but for some unknown reason I found myself feeling sorry for him. How can he get banned again and others just carry on.
Probably got banned again when moderators read that everyone was saying he was banned before and it was his new account. I honestly don’t think it’s him though. Since this username implies Football is better west of 95. The poster we speak of was a SWO and UNC guy. Sounded to me like another person trying to stir up stuff again.

In the event that our two teams plays the loser has to buy the other a steak dinner. I had chose the steak n shrimp with baked potato and cherry coke.
Sounds like a nice bet to me. I’m not a betting man myself. Had too much bad luck when trying in the past. About the other subject I didn't know it worked like that. Guess that might mean this new poster could be his new account. We will all find out soon enough.

Kinston has athletes all over the field as usual. Really should be better than they are but they not. Running clock second half.
Yeah #2 for Kinston will be one to watch out for Tyreek Copper his dad Terrance Copper played at ECU and made it to the pros played for several teams. 868 yards receiving 12 TDs for the 6’2 sophomore WR.

I’m pulling for Clinton. I hope I can get invited to CJ’s post game party. I heard he throws bangers!

Maybe it’s because he sought out and harassed while the “others” reacted after being constantly attacked. Idk just a thought. I’m sure moderators see who’s really causing trouble and go from there.

@oldway55 you’re right checked them out on film definitely a lot of athleticism on the field they should be better. I’m guessing maybe it’s youth. only 14 seniors on the team over half the team according to maxpreps roster sophomores and freshman. Probably be a lot better next 2 years.

I’m pulling for Clinton. I hope I can get invited to CJ’s post game party. I heard he throws bangers!
We appreciate you pulling for us but you haven't answered the question I originally asked. Maybe I will be more clear. What did you mean by so the natives can get to play and them sacrificing to put Clinton on the map?

New season everyone 0-0. Simple focus on whose in front of you no looking ahead. Goal for the week go 1-0. These two met back in 2018 in Kinston with Clinton losing a close one 21-13. Looks like defense is an issue for the Vikings in 6 out of 10 games given up over 40 points. Should be able to score on them. For those back home just enjoy it man this season has flew by and this has definitely been a fun group to watch.

Looking forward to being home in a few weeks was thinking bout something today my last home game I attended before moving was the Wallace game during the Spring season. Had a really good time met a really good guy a Wallace fan wouldn’t you believe it lol older gentleman I remember he needed help with the gofan tickets on the phone anyway started talking found out he was a team captain and QB for Wallace back in the 60’s really nice guy wish I remembered his name hopefully I’ll run into him again,but goes to show don’t judge a fanbase off the few pieces of crap you run into up here.

So y’all enjoy the games enjoy the atmosphere always fun thing bout high school football you may sit next to a complete stranger in the stands at kickoff and by the 4th quarter have a new friend.

Go Horses!!!
I remember meeting you that night too. I was doing the play by play for radio for Wallace then. Glad you get to come back to see your horses in person.

We appreciate you pulling for us but you haven't answered the question I originally asked. Maybe I will be more clear. What did you mean by so the natives can get to play and them sacrificing to put Clinton on the map?

My guess…not a true Clinton fan. He is talking trash with backhand comments about “natives” implying Clinton is winning with non-Clinton players meaning the “natives” are the home grown talent vs “recruited” talent. That’s my guess.

The *New Member* moniker is a slight give away.

Reactions: FootballDad2023
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT