ADVERTISEMENT

Post playoff scores here.

I think West Charlotte had a flat tire after beating some very good teams earlier this year. What happened?
Any team with a slightly below average defense(literally doesn’t even have to be average) and an offense that can pass the ball can play with them. They are a run stopping defensive team that can't move the ball on offense with drives.

@bigdadd11103 After seeing West Charlotte lose to North Meck badly last week and then battle with a Northeast Guilford team that Dudley had 42-0 at half and if I’m not mistaken NE came in third place in the conference. Some one correct me if I’m wrong on that but they’re not much better, if any at all than last season. I tried telling you about them and Chambers not being that good, I see these two teams a lot.
Northeast Guilford came in 4th Place in the Conference at 7-3. They finished behind Dudley 10-0, Eastern Guilford 8-2, Rockingham Co 7-3. Only Dudley won from that Conference tonight.

They came in fourth? Oh wow! That’s not a good look for West Charlotte.
West Charlotte started the first half of the season hot, beating Monroe, Mallard Creek & Independence. However, that second half was rough losing the last 3 of 4, 2 of those 3 loses being Blown Out! That's not the direction or Mental Head Space you want to have heading into the Playoffs.

West Charlotte started the first half of the season hot, beating Monroe, Mallard Creek & Independence. However, that second half was rough losing the last 3 of 4, 2 of those 3 loses being Blown Out! That's not the direction or Mental Head Space you want to have heading into the Playoffs.
I think inconsistency and discipline has always been their biggest issue.

Reactions: P.Saunders
Surprised by the Eastern Guilford loss.
In my opinion they based their season on beating Dudley and winning the Conference. The way they got beat by Dudley at Eastern, then knowing they would to have to face them again this time at Dudley. I think they may have been thinking ahead and not focused on a Tough Nose Battle Tested Central Davidson Team that plays Ledford & Oak Grove. Dudley won't be looking ahead on this team for sure.

Reactions: shutdownD24
@New3ra WC issue is offense. Its just not good at all. Defense is solid, but offense has no true passing threat. Teams quickly figure that out. Especially later in the year

@New3ra WC issue is offense. Its just not good at all. Defense is solid, but offense has no true passing threat. Teams quickly figure that out. Especially later in the year
Their offense will only work on teams with small defensive fronts or who struggle to stop the run.

Their offense will only work on teams with small defensive fronts or who struggle to stop the run.
AKA bad teams. Even in wins vs. MC, Monroe, Palisades and Indy the offense was very lackluster. Vs. West Meck, Harding and Hopewell offense looks good. Seen most of their games this year.

They run the ball avg., but cant throw a lick vs. Solid defenses. Thats when the safeties and dbs cheat and focus on the run making it even more difficult to run the ball. Until they can make simple throws and block the PA pass they are in trouble BIG trouble vs. Top end 3A teams. Its gonna get tougher as teams get more film. CREST by 21

Reactions: Freshmanposter01
AKA bad teams. Even in wins vs. MC, Monroe, Palisades and Indy the offense was very lackluster. Vs. West Meck, Harding and Hopewell offense looks good. Seen most of their games this year.

They run the ball avg., but cant throw a lick vs. Solid defenses. Thats when the safeties and dbs cheat and focus on the run making it even more difficult to run the ball. Until they can make simple throws and block the PA pass they are in trouble BIG trouble vs. Top end 3A teams. Its gonna get tougher as teams get more film. CREST by 21
Spot on.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT