ADVERTISEMENT

Post Friday Scores, Please

Guys,
Robbinsville is a 3rd round playoff team at best and I pull for them when they ain't playing Swain
Hold on a minute yes they turn the ball over sometimes but this is a really good hayesville team and correct me if I’m wrong wasn’t swain losing that game until like the last 3 minutes. Robbinsville should have won by 3Td tonight just turnovers that are easily fixed let Hayesville stick around

Proud of JBoy good job tonight you have taught em right Hayesville looking tough gonna be fine come playoff time cous

Reactions: Swo1980
Thomasville with pick six on last play of the game. Thomasville 60 East Davidson 22.
Brogan Hill for East was a one man wrecking crew. Three touchdown catches and a two point PAT. Give East credit. They never quit.

Hold on a minute yes they turn the ball over sometimes but this is a really good hayesville team and correct me if I’m wrong wasn’t swain losing that game until like the last 3 minutes. Robbinsville should have won by 3Td tonight just turnovers that are easily fixed let Hayesville stick around
Like I said good defense causes turnovers Hayesville has a great d best in a long time SMC dead even also first time in a while

This is best Hayesville team in a long time

That is true Robbinsville let teams stick around when they shouldn’t they let Murphy do it with 4 turnovers and tonight with 4 or 5. They need to find a kicker we struggle getting 2
Hayesville is probably the best team u guys have beat should be in the running for second in the conference had Swain beat got a bunch hurt anyhow playoffs should be interesting it’s nice to see SMC teams all competitive

Have you all ever had a close game and not had a ton of excuses like we missing all our lineman and we killing ourselves with penalties and muffed kicks. Sounds like they need to be better coached. There is no way you can stay in the game with mount airy only 14 pts. It would be ugly at half.
MA has the worst fans of any team in n.c. and it’s not even close….

We will see next Friday how much you are laughing

Hayesville is probably the best team u guys have beat should be in the running for second in the conference had Swain beat got a bunch hurt anyhow playoffs should be interesting it’s nice to see SMC teams all competitive
Swain had three starters out that night too. But we still laid the wood to em till we won the game.

Reactions: Purple1995
We did also. We turned to ball over at our around our 20, 3 times and they only got 3 points from it. Adams had 15-182yds. That's over 10 yds a carry while being targeted. Passed for 100+.

Last edited:
Reactions: Purple1995
MA has the worst fans of any team in n.c. and it’s not even close….
Why you say that prlyles…..did say something wrong?? Go look at their post if games are close always we had so many out or we fumbled too many times or ref threw too many flags. Because I called that out makes me worst MA fan ever. Don’t think so buddy. Mount Airy fans are true and speak the truth. People call us arrogant and chest beaters but end of day what we talk about is pretty accurate. It is about the best time of year and it will be time to back all the talking up and I look forward to it. Good luck to every team in the playoffs!!!!

Why you say that prlyles…..did say something wrong?? Go look at their post if games are close always we had so many out or we fumbled too many times or ref threw too many flags. Because I called that out makes me worst MA fan ever. Don’t think so buddy. Mount Airy fans are true and speak the truth. People call us arrogant and chest beaters but end of day what we talk about is pretty accurate. It is about the best time of year and it will be time to back all the talking up and I look forward to it. Good luck to every team in the playoffs!!!!
Well, you. certainly don’t’ have to take my word for it, ask around.

Reactions: BK13T-$
He just upset because his Buckin Elks got took to the woodshed. We must apologize

I'll say I'm glad we didn't have to play Hayesville this week. The new offensive sets looked good tonight. Glaspie seemed to hesitate a little too much on some runs, but we still put up the yards and points.
I know they teach backs to be patient and wait for the hole to develop but playing a team with defensive speed I had rather see a player go full speed and break loose or get a xtra 2 to 3 yards instead of hesitating. Just my opinion

Hahahaha Laid the what?! Go easy big fella.

Swain had zero points and -5 total rushing yards in the fourth quarter till 4 starters on D went out with injury.
No true as swain score 2 TD with all Hayesville starts in and number 20 was hurt on the 2 point try which they call not good. The 3 TD was when Hayesville was missing their starts. The difference was Swain moved number 13 into the back field and started feeding him the ball is the difference in the game as he been nursing a injury all season and only played D up till the 3 rd quarter of the Hayesville game.

No true as swain score 2 TD with all Hayesville starts in and number 20 was hurt on the 2 point try which they call not good. The 3 TD was when Hayesville was missing their starts. The difference was Swain moved number 13 into the back field and started feeding him the ball is the difference in the game as he been nursing a injury all season and only played D up till the 3 rd quarter of the Hayesville game.
2 starters were already out when Swain first scored and 20 got hurt on a non call blindsided block.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT