ADVERTISEMENT

PLAYOFF BRACKETS FOR 2A BOYS WEST

That may be true but that’s not gonna stop the remaining west teams from playing to give FarmVille central their best shot! FC will have to beat a tough Goldsboro team for a second time this year. That statement is the same one us west folk were saying in football this year and we saw how that one turned out. Anything can happen. FC is tough as nails but we still have to play the game. Good luck to the remaining teams!

FarmVille is clearly the favorite. But I agree with whet you said. The west is overall stronger than the east now.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Reidsville will have another huge test in round four. Salisbury is on a 15-game winning streak. The Hornets have a highly-recruited junior in Jayden “Juke” Harris, a 6-foot-6 guard .Harris is averaging 30 points per game while team is averaging 74 with several other players capable of scoring in double digits.

Reidsville will have another huge test in round four. Salisbury is on a 15-game winning streak. The Hornets have a highly-recruited junior in Jayden “Juke” Harris, a 6-foot-6 guard .Harris is averaging 30 points per game while team is averaging 74 with several other players capable of scoring in double digits.
Saw on Twitter that Harris has Miami, LSU, Kansas, Wake Forest, Tennessee, and Virginia Tech as his final 6.

Salisbury eliminated the rams in the 1st round last year. Rams beat Salisbury is few years ago with Breon pass jr year

That may be true but that’s not gonna stop the remaining west teams from playing to give FarmVille central their best shot! FC will have to beat a tough Goldsboro team for a second time this year. That statement is the same one us west folk were saying in football this year and we saw how that one turned out. Anything can happen. FC is tough as nails but we still have to play the game. Good luck to the remaining teams!
Said the same thing last year and Farmville got beat by Robinson...

If you didn't get to Reidsville gym by 6 p.m., there's a chance you didn't get in for the 7 p.m game. Stands almost full at 6:25. I'm not there but getting reports from the lucky few.
Great fan support from the Reidsville faithful!

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Salisbury 11, Reidsville 11 end of first period

Salisbury 20-15 halftime ... incredible defense by Hornets and Rams missing unguarded 15-footers (free throws).

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Vik-Val 86
Final: Goldsboro 77, Hertford 60 ...
Farmville Central up big at the half vs. South Granville

Lincoln Charter and Gaston in close one in third quarter ... I'm seeing these results on highschoolot

East Gaston is STRUGGLING...If LCS was playing any good at all it would be a 30 pt game.

Lincoln Charter may get a gift handed to them if refs and admin don't get a handle on the players in Reidsville vs. Salisbury. The big kid for Reidsville in a confrontation that almost resulted in something ugly...

Lincoln Charter (25-11) vs Reidsville (25-0) for West Regional title
Farmville Central (28-1) vs. Goldsboro (28-2) for East Regional title

Note: the Farmville-Goldsboro is a rematch of a January game won by Farmville 77-69

Last edited:
Yeah...they announced it at end of the game...Greensboro Grimsley not sure of time the PA said but I thought he said 3pm.....don't quote me on that but for sure the regional final is at Grimsley...............

Yeah...they announced it at end of the game...Greensboro Grimsley not sure of time the PA said but I thought he said 3pm.....don't quote me on that but for sure the regional final is at Grimsley...............

Yes! We should have a big contingent

Lincoln Charter's big three are:
6-foot senior Elijah Burnett - 18 ppg
6-1 sophomore Kelan Flowers - 17 ppg
6-foot senior Xavier Crawford 12 ppg

Max preps says 7pm saturday but not sure how accurate that is
The Duke-Carolina game is 6:30 Saturday ... not sure if that will influence the start-time decision or not.

Last edited:
25-11 for LCS...I'm sure as a charter they played some powerhouse teams.......
Robinson played powerhouse teams as well....Us being 1 of them!!! 2 Freshman averaging a combined 55 I believe??? C'mon man! Kendra Averaging 23 15 and 4 Blocks??? Dionte averaging 22 12 and 5.8 steals?? These aren't just good freshman! These are ESPN freshman!! 6'8 Harrison is the #1 TE in the nation and #40 overall football player in the 26 Class! Dionte (His little Cousin) who from what I'm hearing will get a shot at QB next season (his natural position) will be big time D1 in basketball after this season. Team CP3 will have him even better! The man leads the State in assists I think! The Way him and Kendra look for each other is RIDICULOUS!! AND Then we got role players EVERYWHERE! ONLY TEAM IM WORRIED ABOUT IS FARMVILLE CENTRAL!! But looking at their schedule they are beatable by local teams. Not just John Bosco NJ....Few close games! I am Biased! They took 1 Title from us in 19 or 20 the game after we finally beat Kinston with Dontrez Styles! Trequavion was absolutely insane! Hope his decision to stay pays off for him!! He was a automatic early 2nd last year and a possible 25-30! Any way I'm off topic now.....but..
#RAMPRIDE #YOUKNOW BLUEDEATH (I KNOW HASHYS DON'T WORK ON HERE I JUST LIKE EM)

Robinson played powerhouse teams as well....Us being 1 of them!!! 2 Freshman averaging a combined 55 I believe??? C'mon man! Kendra Averaging 23 15 and 4 Blocks??? Dionte averaging 22 12 and 5.8 steals?? These aren't just good freshman! These are ESPN freshman!! 6'8 Harrison is the #1 TE in the nation and #40 overall football player in the 26 Class! Dionte (His little Cousin) who from what I'm hearing will get a shot at QB next season (his natural position) will be big time D1 in basketball after this season. Team CP3 will have him even better! The man leads the State in assists I think! The Way him and Kendra look for each other is RIDICULOUS!! AND Then we got role players EVERYWHERE! ONLY TEAM IM WORRIED ABOUT IS FARMVILLE CENTRAL!! But looking at their schedule they are beatable by local teams. Not just John Bosco NJ....Few close games! I am Biased! They took 1 Title from us in 19 or 20 the game after we finally beat Kinston with Dontrez Styles! Trequavion was absolutely insane! Hope his decision to stay pays off for him!! He was a automatic early 2nd last year and a possible 25-30! Any way I'm off topic now.....but..
#RAMPRIDE #YOUKNOW BLUEDEATH (I KNOW HASHYS DON'T WORK ON HERE I JUST LIKE EM)

Dionte won’t start at qb with al here. But in 2024 it’s possible

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT