ADVERTISEMENT

Owen at Mitchell

This should be a good game tomorrow in Ledger. Owen is much improved and gonna be coming in with an attitude. It's looking like we may see a little rain and i think that could play in favor of Mitchell. Im gonna go with Mitchell in a nail biter 26-21

I look for hard fought game, if Owen line holds up they will win. It should be very physical game. Still think Avery will be in conf race, heard Heritage still wants to reschedule the vikings.

Reactions: 97Cougar
To bad Heritage doesn't have game this week, our players need more game experience. The Silvers kid that plays quarterback reminds me of Noah Pitman, amazed how much better he is this year, joey really coaching him up.
He is a good kid I was friends with his dad, he passed away too young this kid comes from good stock

I look for hard fought game, if Owen line holds up they will win. It should be very physical game. Still think Avery will be in conf race, heard Heritage still wants to reschedule the vikings.

I hope Avery and Heritage can work something out to reschedule this game. I for one am so sick of this covid BS!!! I have 2 kids in Avery County school system. One got sent home with the stomach virus and had to get tested before he could return. Both go to the same school and my other child was allowed to continue to go to school, while his brother waited his test results. Don't know how it is in other counties but if you sneeze, cough, or fart your out of school till your test results come back. Didn't mean to say all of that, but yeah fingers crossed I'm hoping Avery gets to play all conference games.

Reactions: KW23 and Mhsneer
As for this game and the main/only reason for this thread. I know Owen is much improved but I still have to go with Mitchell in a close one. Should be a dandy and with Avery and Heritage not playing wonder if that will affect the 1,400 attendance???

Owen-14
Mitchell-21

Reactions: Mhsneer
Believe Iwill attend mitchell and Owen game ,should be good game for chance to meet the champs. To be the man you have beat the man lol

Mountie where you wanna meet at? Before game, at game, or at restaurant?

Believe Iwill attend mitchell and Owen game ,should be good game for chance to meet the champs. To be the man you have beat the man lol
You should stay in Burnsville and listen on the radio so family and friends of Mitchell and Owen can attend

We are super athletic on both lines and defense as a whole. We lack weight size but we have length and can move. Usually on defense using a 1-10 scale have a couple players that are a 10 and a couple 7-8 then several 2-3. This year I feel we have 11 guys that are 7+. They fly to the ball, Gang tackle and just make plays. It will be interesting to see how we handle Mitchell’s d with our offensive front. If we hold up then I expect to win. Turnovers without a doubt could play a big factor as well. We have had 2 turnovers each game so far against inferior competition so it didn’t matter. This week it will
You just saying that because you are jealous of Heritage program, when you are on top that's what happens.
😳

Only way I see mitchell scoring is we miss pass defense assignment. Our line will destroy them it will be worst then last year. Not trying to flame ,travis is doing awesome job, you guys dont have the horses, we are bigger and faster.

Only way I see mitchell scoring is we miss pass defense assignment. Our line will destroy them it will be worst then last year. Not trying to flame ,travis is doing awesome job, you guys dont have the horses, we are bigger and faster.
At this point you have claimed Statesville would beat us, Owen would beat us, and Avery will beat us. Anything you say is irrelevant at this point.

Reactions: Cold Biscuit
That’s right y’all are way better than us. We can’t score or defend

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT