ADVERTISEMENT

New Bern vs Hillside

LTB
Ive been on the Hillside edge before you thought of reaching Post#1
Someone-You-Dont-Like-Says-Something-Funny.gif

This post was edited on 11/26 3:40 PM by swett2victory

Yeah, ok S2V, I remember you bashing their field conditions when they beat the Rams a few years back. If the Hornets win and SC wins your head will explode trying to figure out who to pull for.
3dgrin.r191677.gif

You can get pressure with just 3 pass rushers?!!! Dude come on..lol. NB blitzed their friggin heads off in the 1st game. NB aint never gonna just put 3 up front against this Hornet O-Line. Not happening.

But ok. Matter fact we'll take that. Put 3 up there.

CT
don't you dare go back to your camper after the game wearing your Bern Bear (BB) shirt if you dare lose and do this to your old lady
hilarious.gif

This post was edited on 11/26 10:08 PM by swett2victory

Dude, check the tape, lol! Will your O-line pave way to more than 50 rushing yards this go around?

This post was edited on 11/26 10:00 PM by NBBears20124ACHAMPS

Originally posted by lovethembears:
Hornet. We are going with only 1 D lineman. We are going to play the old 1-10 defense to create mass confusion.
lmao. thats funny. We going under center all game. Heavy formation. 3 tight ends.

Originally posted by NBBears20124ACHAMPS:
Dude, check the tape, lol! Will your O-line pave way to more than 50 rushing yards this go around?

This post was edited on 11/26 10:00 PM by NBBears20124ACHAMPS
I checked the tape and there was more than 3 d lineman. So what post of mine are you responding to for me to check the tape? Put 3 d-lineman up there all game if you want to and see what happens.

Maybe I should ignore this dude since he edits his posts every 27 seconds. it is obvious that he doesn't have confidence in what he writes or thinks.

I haven't edited anything. I have a lot of confidence in what I write and think. You'll be ignoring this site come tomorrow. Happy Thanksgiving.

I said we can get pressure with 3 down linemen. I didn't say we tried it the first week of the season. Like I said, check the tape on MaxPreps, it's your friend.

We will do exactly what we did week 1 when we held Hillside to 50 rushing and 70 yards passing and forced 6 turnovers. Can't ignore that.

I said we can get pressure with 3 down linemen. I didn't say we tried it the first week of the season. Like I said, check the tape on MaxPreps, it's your friend.

We will do exactly what we did week 1 when we held Hillside to 50 rushing and 70 yards passing and forced 6 turnovers. Can't ignore that.
Thanks for not editing. And you had 4 turnovers, so what are you saying. Considering that bogus call on our pass TD, I really don't see why you're on here blowing all this hot air like you're the best thing since sliced bread. You and your cronies just keep on thinking you gonna have a cakewalk. Carry on......

This post was edited on 11/27 12:11 PM by HornetMania

I'm just having fun, big man. I might go back and edit it for kicks. I see it makes you upset. We sure did have 4 turnovers. I don't think Mike or our RB's have that many combined since then. What hot air am I blowing? Isn't this for fun? Happy Thanksgiving.

Originally posted by HornetMania:

Thanks for not editing. And you had 4 turnovers, so what are you saying. Considering that bogus call on our pass TD, I really don't see why you're on here blowing all this hot air like you're the best thing since sliced bread. You and your cronies just keep on thinking you gonna have a cakewalk. Carry on......

This post was edited on 11/27 12:11 PM by HornetMania
PISS ON THEIR CORNFLAKE HORNETMANIA
[/B]
iC19Tk9f02AWS.gif

It's pretty obvious you just learned how to post video clips since you have posted them on every reply for 4 days S2V. Congratulations....Moderation would make them more effective though. How is basketball season going?

Looks like the bears won 13-7 Plays hoggard next week good luck bears lets bring *these rings back to craven county GO RAMS won 63-28 Was 56-14 before eastern scores again tho and it was 42-14 at half

This post was edited on 11/29 6:10 AM by ItsJustWords252

Nice win for the Bears. Gotta be more disciplined next week, way too many flags. Gotta win ugly sometimes. Go Bears!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT