ADVERTISEMENT

Mountain Heritage at Eastern Randolph

The last 2 teams have been the least physical Mtn. Heritage teams in years. they are very young this year and had an undefeated JV team so they should be back to normal the next couple of years. Don't think they have the horses to win this one but stranger things have Happened

The last 2 teams have been the least physical Mtn. Heritage teams in years. they are very young this year and had an undefeated JV team so they should be back to normal the next couple of years. Don't think they have the horses to win this one but stranger things have Happened
They are less physical and will get better…but you have to realize the two years before these last two years teams were arguably the best back to back defensive team the school has saw.

You might find some good seafood. Ramseur is one of the prettiest and flattest beaches in NC.
Did have a good seafood place just east of high school. People came from all over just to eat there. Unfortunately the heavy rains from Ian caused the roof to collapse on Captain Tom’s and place has not been repaired yet.

Lmao 🙄 kinda hard to keep the #1 seed a secret isn’t it lol
You would think…
But ER won some award on another 1A thread…
Not sure if there’s money tied to it but thinking of looking into it 🤔

No doubt that Heritage is down from past years. However, they have continued to improve every week. Joey will have a game plan to put Heritage in the best possible position to pull off the upset.

Having said all that, ER by 3 plus scores.

Give this Heritage group 2 years and I think they will be back as one of the top teams in the west.

Go Mountaineers.
I'd say as early as next season Heritage is back

I hate to admit it but I kinda miss Stampede/Owen 98 you have to admit hes an idiot like me kept it interesting tell that dumdum to log back in Owen's season is over but a lot of football left to be played

Ok I usually enjoy some of your posts but this one confused me a little…
So you’re saying if you fall asleep they will hit you?
Holy mixed metaphors Batman 😂
I meant what I said these dudes will hit you that's their claim to fame kinda like the smoky teams very physical young but still physical

Reactions: 97Cougar
He’s saying if y’all sleep on us we will pull off the upset lol me and 95 probably a bottle into some high proof by this point of the evening so I know exactly what he’s saying lol
Oh I know what he means. Watching World Series, stone sober as have been for 40 years, and think it’s hilarious. Hopefully ER doesn’t overlook anyone. Hate to wake up with a pillowcase full of blood 😂😂😂

Oh I know what he means. Watching World Series, stone sober as have been for 40 years, and think it’s hilarious. Hopefully ER doesn’t overlook anyone. Hate to wake up with a pillowcase full of blood 😂😂😂
Well you went completely dark on that response I hope no one wakes up like that. Dear Lord ok well back to football. Pretty sure we were just joking having good time til that post.

Well you went completely dark on that response I hope no one wakes up like that. Dear Lord ok well back to football. Pretty sure we were just joking having good time til that post.
Man I know. My sense of humor is an acquired taste. You seem like an alright, realistic guy. 95? 95 just likes to stir pots so nothing sticks. Me? I’m an older guy who got on here while rehabbing from heart attack during his baby boy’s playing career. I never talk junk because I’m not that obsessed with outcomes. I appreciate those that hold their composure in the face of those that don’t.
In other words: it’s all cool😎

Man I know. My sense of humor is an acquired taste. You seem like an alright, realistic guy. 95? 95 just likes to stir pots so nothing sticks. Me? I’m an older guy who got on here while rehabbing from heart attack during his baby boy’s playing career. I never talk junk because I’m not that obsessed with outcomes. I appreciate those that hold their composure in the face of those that don’t.
Good lord you sound like TD Friday Night lol, I had a pacemaker put in at 40 so I feel your pain no harm no foul just a bunch of idiots bored goofing around on a Sat night, hope you get better

Good lord you sound like TD Friday Night lol, I had a pacemaker put in at 40 so I feel your pain no harm no foul just a bunch of idiots bored goofing around on a Sat night, hope you get better
Thanks but I been good for awhile. Baby boy is a college graduate now and working on MBA.
Sound like TD? Dude I’d just as soon you hit me in my sleep…
😎

We would get along well. I’m serious if everyone is in I’m willing to host big cookout when playoffs is over lol would be fun.

We would get along well. I’m serious if everyone is in I’m willing to host big cookout when playoffs is over lol would be fun.
Johnny could bring some TN spirits I have 120 frozen Nathan's dogs I say we do it either here or your house when its said and done it would be a blast I'm talking inviting the SMC posters us and all keg of brew would be fun wives included

Johnny could bring some TN spirits I have 120 frozen Nathan's dogs I say we do it either here or your house when its said and done it would be a blast I'm talking inviting the SMC posters us and all keg of brew would be fun wives included
Well in im talking about inviting everyone on this board that would want to come lol

Reactions: thekidd12
O
That's his theme it's all cool lol look him up lmao
Wives?
Thought y’all said something about fun???
Thank goodness mines asleep

Yeah we would all get along well the kids has always been a cool dude, we could invite the smoky posters as well as some of the ma and starmount and Surry posters I'd say it would be a great time I have a pound of frozen ramps let me know when

Yeah we would all get along well the kids has always been a cool dude, we could invite the smoky posters as well as some of the ma and starmount and Surry posters I'd say it would be a great time I have a pound of frozen ramps let me know when
We could do it at cane river park loren give us the whole side we bring grills have a good time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT