ADVERTISEMENT

Mitchell vs Mtn Heritage

Been several years since this game had a combined 7 L’s when the teams played. Heritage is very young and improving Mitchell has a ton of experience and well….. Can Mitchell figure out anything on D? Can Heritage take advantage of the D? I feel this will be the determining factor in this game.

This has the makings of a make or break game for the two teams this year.

Absolutely not sure what to expect. How will the fans react? Will they still show up and fill the stadium or will both just stay home and listen to WTOE//WKYK?
I definitely plan to be there.

Go Mountaineers

Interesting game. Mitchell should win by 2 or 3 TD but that doesn't always happen in rivalry games. I just don't think Heritage will be able to score enough to win. It will be close for a while though.

Hope to see life in Mitchell if they can't get fired up for this rivalry then I don't know what can get them fired up.
Hopefully with the off week they got healthier and resolved whatever other issues they've been having.
Seniors must exert a lot of effort. When you finally leave your home ground, it will give you such a gut punch that you won't be able to breathe. How will you know it's not the last time if you don't check to make sure it's not?

All the best Mitchell

Reactions: RealStihl
I honestly don't know who to pick, kids dont seem to care this year, Heritage will hit you, kept it pretty close with Robbinsville I am like 97 I say Cougars with upset, but on the other side could be Mitchell by 40 we'll find out fri lol

To be honest I'm not looking for just a win for Mitchell but quality of a win. I don't mean like running up the score or anything but if Mitchell starters have to play the whole game in a close game over a team that was beaten by Erwin 56-30 who Mitchell beat 42-19 then something is still going on.

If anyone goes to the Jr. High game tonight please post a score. Fully expecting a Heritage easy win but would like to know the score.
I would go but think I am going to try and get some more wild game for the table.

Go Mountaineers

I believe Heritage has improved throughout the season as well
Well yeah I'm taking that in consideration but I still believe if Mitchell is playing up to their potential like in the Erwin game and the Watauga game then it shouldn't lets say come down to the last quarter. Just want to see more heart and excitement.

Reactions: Purple1995
I honestly want to say 42 to 6 Mitchell but we all know Joey wont let that happen so I honestly dont know this game kids will decide it its according to which Mitchell bunch shows up either team by 2

Reactions: 97Cougar
These Heritage jvs are the best group Burnsville has had since 09
Far as a full Jv team I’d have to agree. Joes sophomore year him and 5 others went up to varsity for entire season I’d like to think they would have been pretty tough all together on that Jv team but yes I agree this years team is tough.

Reactions: Purple1995
Here we go. If this game is close in anyway it’s blame the refs. You know it’s coming. Mitchell always cries about the refs

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT