ADVERTISEMENT

Mitchell @ Mount Airy

Why do we not have 10+ pages thus far? You MA folks went to church twice today lol extra 20 in the plate please let us finally beat this bunch I’m guessing? At least let’s have our fun this week let’s hear some score predictions cause I honestly don’t have a clue

So Im planning on catching a game at Mt Airy but want be able to attend this Friday. My question is can you buy tickets online or is it just at the gate. Also how many does Stadium hold. This year is on my bucket list to watch them play.

My question is how long will it take Tyler Mason to score. Will it be less than 5 carriers before he scores? Mitchell defense may key on him.

Mt airy is bad to absolute bone but this bunch has gold horseshoe against us I'm sort of superstitious we better get after it next Friday
Think positive!!!! Maybe that horseshoe will turn rusty in the rain.😁

Last edited:
Reactions: Bearfan71
So Im planning on catching a game at Mt Airy but want be able to attend this Friday. My question is can you buy tickets online or is it just at the gate. Also how many does Stadium hold. This year is on my bucket list to watch them play.
I am very happy to hear this. Yes Mt Airy is advanced to the point that we still sale tickets at the gate for cash. Now if you will let me know that you are coming, I will have you a ticket waiting which will not be required because you will come early to tailgate with us, I am sure. Stadium has about 2500 seats and lots of standing room.
Again, that is not important because get our seats "reserved" while we are tailgating.,

I am very happy to hear this. Yes Mt Airy is advanced to the point that we still sale tickets at the gate for cash. Now if you will let me know that you are coming, I will have you a ticket waiting which will not be required because you will come early to tailgate with us, I am sure. Stadium has about 2500 seats and lots of standing room.
Again, that is not important because get our seats "reserved" while we are tailgating.,
Thanks, I sure let you know

Last edited:
Mount airy by 50 running clock in this one. Mason goes off for huge night no matter if you key on him or not. People will see mount airy’s speed in full display on both offense and defense. The are super fast from sideline to sideline and if you decide to pass 32 & 22 are nasty and qb better have ball pit by the count of 3.

Reactions: TD-FridayNight
Mt Airy by 42+ .. They won't see any competition to give them a fight until the 4th round.

scared bear GIF
Mitchell fans In the parking lot at MA Friday! JP haha!

Yeah and If you count the Juniors and seniors on that MA team you'll notice 26 have graduated. Now maybe MA played a lot of the sophomores who are now seniors that year but Mitchell didn't while they might have been at the game on the sideline they were basically spectators and pads.
I count 8 that started on the 21 team are Srs this year for MA.

Reactions: Old Mountaineer
I count 8 that started on the 21 team are Srs this year for MA.
Mason, revels, stroupe, gallimore, dandy. Cox Started.
Reed, hawks, Baldwin, saw a. Little time,
Bender was hurt I believe.
Devote was on JV. That's it. So although only six started. 9 Play quite a bit. Don't worry I'm pretty sure they remember it. Although I don't think the Mitchell players and fans were in any way remotely out of line. The taste associated with it is definitely from that shitty referee and crew. A believe I heard they were out of the Raleigh association. Someone about to go burn their houses down.

#15 or #25 would hurt
I think they
Devote was on JV. That's it. So although only six started. 9 Play quite a bit. Don't worry I'm pretty sure they remember it. Although I don't think the Mitchell players and fans were in any way remotely out of line. The taste associated with it is definitely from that shitty referee and crew. A believe I heard they were out of the Raleigh association. Someone about to go burn their houses down.
We want get refs from other areas until 3rd rd.

Reactions: thekidd12
I do not know where they were from but the White Hat and the Tall African American Gentleman would never step on a field I played on if I had anything to do with it. They were not awful referees, they were just plain crooked, wrong, should be in handcuffs. I am the person that was at the sideline at halftime that two of the other officials said what was going to happen in the second half. It was said to me, I heard it and did not believe it.

I will take it to my grave what they told me and then to see what actually happened.
Did the Mt Airy Coaches lose it? Yes they did. Should they have? For the good of the game? NO.
For the good of the team: ABSOLUTELY.

Well everyone from players/coaches/fans have waiting for this Friday night to make up for our short comings and oh how we are tired of hearing it from the mountain boys. Again like Deion says we keeping receipts. Now that the game is upon us all those Mitchell posters don’t want to poke the BEAR. Well heads up that bear is as focused as ever and angry. Bring on Friday!!! Go Bears, Go Mount Mayberry, Go Mount Arrogance……whatever you want to say we are ready!!!!

I do not know where they were from but the White Hat and the Tall African American Gentleman would never step on a field I played on if I had anything to do with it. They were not awful referees, they were just plain crooked, wrong, should be in handcuffs. I am the person that was at the sideline at halftime that two of the other officials said what was going to happen in the second half. It was said to me, I heard it and did not believe it.

I will take it to my grave what they told me and then to see what actually happened.
Did the Mt Airy Coaches lose it? Yes they did. Should they have? For the good of the game? NO.
For the good of the team: ABSOLUTELY.
You guys got a history of crooked refs uh

Reactions: Purple1995
and you have been waiting for a high school football since 2021 to play Mitchell again lol
To me I could care less about pay back. You can't get back losing and prob winning the state title in 21. Its over and done let's move on. This game as I have said is about a team in Mitchell that stands in MAs way of moving on to third round. Will it be little sweeter beating Mitchell yes but it will not change what happened in 2021.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT