ADVERTISEMENT

MaYbErRy ReCrUiTiNg PoRtAl

It is. His school did beat Tarboro 5 times in a row from 2005-2009. However since then they've only beaten Tarboro once and it was in 2015.
Damn I didn't know that. SWE was 1A some weren't they. I feel like they played somebody from up here maybe Elkin in the state championship one time

How can you ban a dude for speaking the TRUTH? If you ban me you gotta do a WHOLE lotta banning across the board. Hadnt told a lie yet. Surry county will see in August and Tarboro will understand when they are holding the 2nd place trophy again in December

How can you ban a dude for speaking the TRUTH? If you ban me you gotta do a WHOLE lotta banning across the board. Hadnt told a lie yet. Surry county will see in August and Tarboro will understand when they are holding the 2nd place trophy again in December
You should not be banned!! This sight should be about free speech!! Keep talking….I like mt airy but keep talking

Reactions: kingbluedevil
Reflection of the society we live in today - SOFT AS COTTON

Very Unfortunate. At least this thread has gave you folks something to talk about . Like Football!!! I notice someone has a baseball thread on a football feed. Dont even have enough sense to post in the right forum. Football is a mans sport. Baseball really on a football Forum? LMao

Last edited:
Reflection of the society we live in today - SOFT AS COTTON

Very Unfortunate. At least this thread has gave you something to talk about . Like Football , I notice someone has a baseball thread on a football feed. Dont even have enough sense to post in the right forum. Football is a mans sport. Baseball really on a football Forum? LMao
Yes, the person who posted that baseball thread has going on 8,000 views and I think 190 posts. There is no actual baseball thread and people look for threads that have the name of the sport. There is a forum that I did not know about until last week and it had a baseball thread on it called Open Sports Discussion & Resources Forum that has a baseball thread and not a forum. It is 1A/2A/3A/4A baseball playoff thread and it just has 10,000 plus views and 241 replies.

Baseball HS Baseball State Playoff Championship games

Last edited:
Yes, the person who posted that baseball thread has going on 8,000 views and I think 190 posts. There is no actual baseball thread and people look for threads that have the name of the sport. There is a forum that I did not know about until last week and it had a baseball thread on it called Open Sports Discussion & Resources Forum that has a baseball thread and not a forum. It is 1A/2A/3A/4A baseball playoff thread and it just has 10,000 plus views and 241 replies.

Baseball HS Baseball State Playoff Championship games

FOOTBALL FORUM NUFF SAID

I doubt that. North will give West Stokes a game and may beat them. He won't breed toughness and doesn't have next level talent like he had here. He will be gone in 3 years.
For clarification, What’s your definition of toughness rough? If memory serves me correctly ES was a very physical team outside of 2019 when they threw the ball all over the place. The 2020 and 2021 teams were very physical and would run you over. Just wondering what your definition of toughness is.

Reactions: kingbluedevil
Blocked? I think earlier in the thread the North Surry Portal was confirmed by the Barneyboro fan base. Transfering in and recruiting are two different things. Clarification was asked , A deflected response is all that the Barneyboys have provided

Blocked? I think earlier in the thread the North Surry Portal was confirmed by the Barneyboro fan base. Transfering in and recruiting are two different things. Clarification was asked , A deflected response is all that the Barneyboys have provided
Big boy if you are not a smart ass and here to put Mount Airy down. tell us the school you support and went to. There is an attention seeker that pops up in the slow season posting nothing but BS. So step up and tell us if you are not just here to put down the Mount Airy Bears with lies then step up and tell us' Everyone posting here will say who they support but you seem to be here to stir 💩💩💩. WHERE DID YOU GO TO HIGH SCHOOL AND SUPPORT> I support Mount Airy and have since the mid-1960s when I started Jr. High. So tell us Big BOY where are you from ! At one time your conversation with a Tarboro fan he seemed to think you were from SWE, So tell us or you are just scum in my opinion. I for one am sick of your BS and Deanna allowing it because I and others have had warnings and threads locked for far less than you have posted. I think you used the Mount Airy zip code to make us think you were from Mount Airy and did not know that Zip code covered like 6 to 8 times the Mount Airy City limits and you used North Surry by looking at the NWC schedule and saw they are in the 27030 Zip code and a big rivalry game. You are being allowed to stir the pot with lies ! ! How about it Tarboro, where do y'all think he is from ? He is a 💩 Head no matter where he is from !

Last edited:
I wanna know what you know about other schools...this almost looks like a inside job...Someone really close to the school

Big boy if you are not a smart ass and here to put Mount Airy down. tell us the school you support and went to. So step up and tell us if you are not just here to put down the Mount Airy Bears with lies then step up and tell us' Everyone posting here will say who they support but you seem to be here to stir 💩💩💩. WHERE DID YOU GO TO HIGH SCHOOL AND SUPPORT> I support Mount Airy and have since the mid-1960s when I started Jr. High. So tell us Big BOY where are you from ! At one time your conversation with a Tarboro fan he seemed to think you were from SWE, So tell us or you are just scum in my opinion. I for one am sick of your BS and Deanna allowing it because I and others have had warnings and threads locked for far less than you have posted. I think you used the Mount Airy zip code to make us think you were from Mount Airy and did not know that Zip code covered like 6 to 8 times the Mount Airy City limits and you used North Surry by looking at the NWC schedule and saw they are in the 27030 Zip code and a big rivalry game. You are being allowed to stir the pot with lies ! ! How about it Tarboro, where do y'all think he is from ? He is a 💩 Head no matter where he is from !
Here's where he answered most of what you're asking. It sounds like he remembers you.

MRMAN27030 said:

I Graduated from Southwest Edgecombe but played little league and middle school ball in Duplin County. I also lived in Winston Salem, then Ma. Worked at RJR but then pursued my passion and wrote sports articles at the MA news. I had kids that played for the North Main Bears and the Franklin Bull dawgs, White plains raiders, south main jets and the pilot mtn redskins. 5 boys 1 girl with 6 different women. They all look just like their mom's boyfriend. TD should know me because we worked side by side at the paper. I used to let him hold my camera sometimes, well most times because he would start whining when i wouldn't, kinda like he does when buzzboy gets on him. I now live in Jokes County travel to Duplin County to work in the pork industry 2 weeks out of every month.

Hopefully that answered all you used to be State Champion fans questions and shut the Whiney boxes up

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's where he answered most of what you're asking. It sounds like he remembers you.

MRMAN27030 said:

I Graduated from Southwest Edgecombe but played little league and middle school ball in Duplin County. I also lived in Winston Salem, then Ma. Worked at RJR but then pursued my passion and wrote sports articles at the MA news. I had kids that played for the North Main Bears and the Franklin Bull dawgs, White plains raiders, south main jets and the pilot mtn redskins. 5 boys 1 girl with 6 different women. They all look just like their mom's boyfriend. TD should know me because we worked side by side at the paper. I used to let him hold my camera sometimes, well most times because he would start whining when i wouldn't, kinda like he does when buzzboy gets on him. I now live in Jokes County travel to Duplin County to work in the pork industry 2 weeks out of every month.

Hopefully that answered all you used to be State Champion fans questions and shut the Whiney boxes up
That might make you Jeff since I have not seen a news article from you in about a year and the only one that I held your camera and I taught you a lot back in the 1990s and held your camera teaching you and you credited me in a post on Facebook as someone teaching you a lot in photography along with Petter Williams who passed away a few years back. You were a good reporter and these messages are unlike you ! But this throws me off, as the Jeff I am talking about was from White Pine, Tennessee. One more comes to mind that was there 2 or 3 years ago and also not there anymore. I think the post above is just more BS and I think he is from the Tarboro area.

Last edited:
Big boy if you are not a smart ass and here to put Mount Airy down. tell us the school you support and went to. So step up and tell us if you are not just here to put down the Mount IAiry Bears with lies then step up and tell us' Everyone posting here will say who they support but you seem to be here to stir 💩💩💩. WHERE DID YOU GO TO HIGH SCHOOL AND SUPPORT> I support Mount Airy and have since the mid-1960s when I started Jr. High. So tell us Big BOY where are you from ! At one time your conversation with a Tarboro fan he seemed to think you were from SWE, So tell us or you are just scum in my opinion. I for one am sick of your BS and Deanna allowing it because I and others have had warnings and threads locked for far less than you have posted. I think you used the Mount Airy zip code to make us think you were from Mount Airy and did not know that Zip code covered like 6 to 8 times the Mount Airy City limits and you used North Surry by looking at the NWC schedule and saw they are in the 27030 Zip code and a big rivalry game. You are being allowed to stir the pot with lies ! ! How about it Tarboro, where do y'all think he is from ? He is a 💩 Head no matter where he is from !
"damn man are you kidding me?

damn man are you kidding me?
Take care of selling your candy, Candy Man and that was not meant as your candy mind is thanking. Just another Mount Airy hater that needs to take a nap old man. I never even thought of it as you are thinking with your dirty candy mind. It is just an old man's dirty mind and I changed it since you were the only one that made a big deal out of it as meaning something bad. You are so jealous because you support a losing team ! Again to everyone else I was not even thinking of it like Candy Man. Maybe he needs to stop eating so much of his Candy Store's candy. Too much sugar causes problems with every part of the body including the brain. Myself and most people I know don't think like that. I had to search the definition to see why you responded like that ! Have a sweet day Candy Man. lol, and my apologies to everyone else for my poor choice of a phrase.

Take care of selling your candy, Candy Man and that was not meant as your candy mind is thanking. Just another Mount Airy hater that needs to take a nap old man. I never even thought of it as you are thinking with your dirty candy mind. It is just an old man's dirty mind and I changed it since you were the only one that made a big deal out of it as meaning something bad. You are so jealous because you support a losing team ! Again to everyone else I was not even thinking of it like Candy Man. Maybe he needs to stop eating so much of his Candy Store's candy. Too much sugar causes problems with every part of the body including the brain. Myself and most people I know don't think like that. I had to search the definition to see why you responded like that ! Have a sweet day Candy Man. lol, and my apologies to everyone else for my poor choice of a phrase.
Obviously others complained, so I was asked to edit it. I have no idea what it meant, but I don’t Think it was good. You didn’t take care of it in the post that quoted you.

Last edited:
Dont really know much about the other schools , i live in this area. I am in and around these conversations at local establishments. I hear alot of talk. Not connected to any schools. But i am a fan of all HS athletics. But i will say that its amazing what you HEAR when dranking a few BEERS. The fan base is extremley bragadocious. But i reckon they should be .
I wanna know what you know about other schools...this almost looks like a inside job...Someone really close to the school

So if he lives in "Jokes County'" and drives to Duplin County to work in the pork industry 2 weeks a month, WHY does he use "27030" in his handle????
And in his spare time he travels to Mt Airy to hang out with all his friends to talk about Mt Airy football?

Sounds like a perfect life to me. Yea. Right.

The term "J. B." is a racial slur used to derogate people of African descent. It is deeply offensive and rooted in racist stereotypes that dehumanize Black individuals by comparing them to animals and implying they are uncivilized or primitive. Such language is harmful, perpetuates racial discrimination, and has no place in respectful discourse.

The term "J. B." is a racial slur used to derogate people of African descent. It is deeply offensive and rooted in racist stereotypes that dehumanize Black individuals by comparing them to animals and implying they are uncivilized or primitive. Such language is harmful, perpetuates racial discrimination, and has no place in respectful discourse.
What I don't get is that I have been "warned" for telling factual information about the page baseball coach and voicing my opinion on other threads....why hasn't this thread been closed?

Reactions: sbbbfan
A small section of Northwest Stokes county has the Mount Airy Zip-code.
Thank you for clarifying for our under educated friends of the forum. I would have thought that these particular individuals would understand the boundaries within the surrounding areas. Probably more familiar with Mecklenburg county than there own. Lots of transfer opportunities down that way from what i understand. Most kids riding the pine in that area will be a 1a superstar. I will be out on the town tonight and i can bet a dollar to a dozen donuts that i hear that conversation somewhere. One thing about ma fan base is they sure are a proud bunch , they dont mind letting the cat out of the bag , well unless we are here. don't understand it. At least the Eastern Randolph fanbase is proud when they get one . Kid from scotland county fulfilled a need and was a beast. The wildcat fan base was glad to have him. If it works for the kid then whats the problem. We just looking for the info. Here the new lineman is a stud, here the reciever coming is a gamechanger. Here the kids from north surry just want to be a part of a winning program. I mean come on men , just let the cat out of the bag .

Thank you for clarifying for our under educated friends of the forum. I would have thought that these particular individuals would understand the boundaries within the surrounding areas. Probably more familiar with Mecklenburg county than there own. Lots of transfer opportunities down that way from what i understand. Most kids riding the pine in that area will be a 1a superstar. I will be out on the town tonight and i can bet a dollar to a dozen donuts that i hear that conversation somewhere. One thing about ma fan base is they sure are a proud bunch , they dont mind letting the cat out of the bag , well unless we are here. don't understand it. At least the Eastern Randolph fanbase is proud when they get one . Kid from scotland county fulfilled a need and was a beast. The wildcat fan base was glad to have him. If it works for the kid then whats the problem. We just looking for the info. Here the new lineman is a stud, here the reciever coming is a gamechanger. Here the kids from north surry just want to be a part of a winning program. I mean come on men , just let the cat out of the bag .
well most of the ER fan base....hehe the kidd seems to think coach cates is all about home grown

REMEMBER THIS THREAD WHEN 7 on 7's start and especially When August comes around. The folks in Surry county will be reminded quick. The folks in Tarboro will be paying attention but will understand in December. The Barneyboys was gonna be plenty good , but make no mistake about it plenty good has went to flat out LOADED.

REMEMBER MR MAN TOLD YOU SO

It wasnt the BArneyboy faithful

it was AUNT BEA
It wasnt Buzzboy
It was WHITLEY FULL of crapley
it wasnt TD LAST NIGHT

It was an ole boy that dranks cold beer at the country club with all the wine drankers at cross creek.

It was MR MAN that reported it first

Seems you have a bag full of cats but they all are dead or have rabies. So you have an ear full of BS that you spit out for attention. I will no longer give you any as I think you are a plant to keep the boards alive in the down-season with something to say to people in several conferences to rile them up. It happens every year. So talk to the 🖐️ .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT