18. Whiteville
19. Greene Central
20. Princeton
21. East Surry
22. Nash Central
23. West Lincoln
24. Cummings
25. Randleman
You misspelled "Orange and Blue" at #25.

If Monroe wins this week, they should be #1

If Burns wins along with Monroe, they should be tied for #1

If both lose, and Reidsville wins Reidsville should stay at #1

If all 3 win, Reidsville should be #2, and Burns and Monroe tie for #1

Any top 5 3A win this season is well deserved #1

Heck!.Chopper… they might all lose. …I mean all of ‘em.
WRH vs Clinton winner might roll to the top. 😂

Reactions: dogs79

I agree with that. Unfortunately for us, we have Crest and Kings Mountain back to back. It'll be very hard to get both of those wins. I think we can get one of them though.

I agree with that. Unfortunately for us, we have Crest and Kings Mountain back to back. It'll be very hard to get both of those wins. I think we can get one of them though.
Definitely can! King’s Mountain’s offense didn’t impress me at all. Controlling Curtis Simpson coming off the edge is the key. However, Mauney’s mobility will neutralize a lot of that. We gave them half of their points on bad turnovers and short fields, a fake punt, which was just utterly ridiculous on the part of Shelby defending it.

Definitely can! King’s Mountain’s offense didn’t impress me at all. Controlling Curtis Simpson coming off the edge is the key. However, Mauney’s mobility will neutralize a lot of that. We gave them half of their points on bad turnovers and short fields, a fake punt, which was just utterly ridiculous on the part of Shelby defending it.
If the QB for BURNS hold the BALL from between 2and3 seconds he better have great mobility just ask the SHELBY QB.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maiden Creek
Heck!.Chopper… they might all lose. …I mean all of ‘em.
WRH vs Clinton winner might roll to the top. 😂
Even if they all lose, NOBODY else in 2A could win ANY of those games, so I'm not sure I would move any of them.

Burns and Monroe have some familiarity playing these teams over the years in games and scrimages(sp?), that's why I give them a shot.

I guess just off the record if they all lose I guess you have to pencil in Clinton unless they lose also, then as you said ED goes to 1, unless ED loses lol. This is a hypothetical domino lol

You still feeling the same way?….take your time to decide.😂

You still feeling the same way?….take your time to decide.😂

They lost in those near impossible games.
Reidsville should stay at 1, and the rest are Forest Hills, Clinton, Northeastern, Monroe in any random order. Monroe at 2 I guess. I dont see anybody in 2A beating W. Charlotte.

You can't pencil in Reidsville as the champ anymore, there looks like 7 other teams that are on a mission and the way some played up in class, they all have a chip on their shoulder. I noticed Burns has a dangerous running game that is hard to stop, even though they like to burn(pun) you in the air. I troll Shelby, they will be the most dangerous in the post season because of all the losses to teams that probably nobody else in 2A(except Monroe) would beat, but chances are they'll still go home early.

The parity is solid in the top 10. No power gaps. Simmons might be on to something though.

They lost in those near impossible games.
Reidsville should stay at 1, and the rest are Forest Hills, Clinton, Northeastern, Monroe in any random order. Monroe at 2 I guess. I dont see anybody in 2A beating W. Charlotte.

You can't pencil in Reidsville as the champ anymore, there looks like 7 other teams that are on a mission and the way some played up in class, they all have a chip on their shoulder. I noticed Burns has a dangerous running game that is hard to stop, even though they like to burn(pun) you in the air. I troll Shelby, they will be the most dangerous in the post season because of all the losses to teams that probably nobody else in 2A(except Monroe) would beat, but chances are they'll still go home early.

The parity is solid in the top 10. No power gaps. Simmons might be on to something though.

I would probably have Clinton number 1 right now

I would probably have Clinton number 1 right now
right, you can make a case

Its just that Wallace is 2A competition,

Reidsville and Northestern both beat higher class teams this week. It's hard to call honestly. I think Northeastern has a loss to a higher class from last week @daagoob can correct me if I'm wrong.

right, you can make a case

Its just that Wallace is 2A competition,

Reidsville and Northestern both beat higher class teams this week. It's hard to call honestly. I think Northeastern has a loss to a higher class from last week @daagoob can correct me if I'm wrong.
No we beat Bertie County (1a) in week 1. In our preseason scrimmage we beat a 6a Green Run Va that finished last season 13-1 and come into this season ranked top 5 in the state and top 3 in the Tidewater area (757). I believe they have 5 D1 recruits with three of those holding high major offers (ACC/SEC). We played extremely well in that game. At this point in the season I think Clinton is the top team in the East. I watched their game and man they looked impressive. I know all their faithful is excited.

No we beat Bertie County (1a) in week 1. In our preseason scrimmage we beat a 6a Green Run Va that finished last season 13-1 and come into this season ranked top 5 in the state and top 3 in the Tidewater area (757). I believe they have 5 D1 recruits with three of those holding high major offers (ACC/SEC). We played extremely well in that game. At this point in the season I think Clinton is the top team in the East. I watched their game and man they looked impressive. I know all their faithful is excited.
😃

They did man they got a team over

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT