ADVERTISEMENT

MA VS TARBORO ROUND 3

Coach Craddock is reported to say that the best team does not always win the championship. You have to be the best that day.
The weak as creek water conference Mt Airy is in did its part to help get the Bears ready in one way, but ER, Murphy and Robbinsville did their part in preparing Mt Airy also.

Last edited:
IS the entire game viewable yet on any platform? Last year's entire game was on Youtube
I watched the three Saturday games on NFHS on Sunday on demand and did not have a single glitch. They didn't show commercials except for the initial start of the game. The Friday night game was terrible as I watched it on NFHS on Friday night. Maybe, someone complained enough and got the problem Friday night corrected.

I taped the games from My48, have now deleted all except the Mt Airy game. If anyone is tech smart enough to figure out how to get the Mt Airy game I have it that way.

Also, Tommy told me text me saying that the H&R Block Block of the Game Award went to Deric Dandy and the Block Granite Bear Award went to Caleb Reid.
I could not be happier that now we have at least 5 players recognized for their efforts.

I taped the games from My48, have now deleted all except the Mt Airy game. If anyone is tech smart enough to figure out how to get the Mt Airy game I have it that way.

Also, Tommy told me text me saying that the H&R Block Block of the Game Award went to Deric Dandy and the Block Granite Bear Award went to Caleb Reid.
I could not be happier that now we have at least 5 players recognized for their efforts.
RE thank you for sponsoring those awards each week!

Reactions: kingbluedevil
I think the NFHS spotty viewing is just during the live stream. Most of the time the on demand stuff is fine for the state championship games. The on demand for in season and playoff games may run smoothly, but the picture quality is still dependent on the camera at the school. Certain schools have better cameras or setups than others. Mount Airy's has about a 2 yard glitch at the 50 yard line where you can't see anything. Players disappear then reappear a split second later when crossing the 50. Others may have dirty camera lens or poor resolution. The Carver camera needs to be cleaned or something, last time I watched one of theirs it was blurry and hard to see much. It varies some from school to school though.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT